Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

It helps when there’s some titles for the X and Y axes, chief. References don’t hurt either.

Fresh move by the fruity ass with the bitch dog, though.

I was walking my dogs in the OC a few years ago and saw a pit attack some girl’s chihuahua. The girl used the fucking chihuahua on the leash to attack the owner. Like, swung the little fucker by the leash on its neck at the pit’s owner. You can’t unsee that kind of thing.
Probably the best use for a Chihuahua

I don't live in Miami anymore, but when I did I was grateful that the entire county had a pitbull ban. South Florida has enough problems as it is.

Dude had balls punching the owner. Those two dogs could’ve attacked and killed him quite easily.

Didn’t give a fuck tho.

Also dumb shit dog.

i have 2 border collies who simply hate kids. i can't socialize them enough, they just bark at kids. why? the breeder had a niece who used to pick up the puppies and ride a gas scooter around in a huge circle, scaring the fuck out of them. the breeder didn't know until it was too late and now i have discount border collies. does it bother me? no i don't have kids or know anyone really with kids that the dogs would be around. am i cautious and responsible about my dogs around kids when i walk them? absofucking-lutely. i know what i got and i love these dogs with all my heart, but i know not to let kids pet them without the muzzles or without cautious supervision on my part. it's all about the owner. these 2 are just as dangerous as any pit and it's my responsibility to keep them in check.

How can you say with a straight face a border collie is as dangerous as a pit.

They aren’t. It’s that simple

As the owner of a dog who is mix pitbull I agree with the actions of the guy protecting his dog. Pitbulls have many stereotypes about them but unless you are 100% sure that you dog is well trained, you should definitely keep it on the leash. Letting your pitbull to run around the street like that (and I'm gonna guess this is a male pitbull) is just irresponsable.

I took my dog from the street but spend 6 months before that with her since she was living with a pack of dogs around the factory where I worked. I saw that she was a nice dog and had to train her very little in order for her to be nice. Never had a single problem with her regarding dogs or humans. In fact few times other dogs attacted her and she didn't fight back, she would just avoid the fight all together. It all comes down to owners and this dipship didn't take care of his dog in a proper way. He deserves to be punched in the face.

Now running with a bat and swinging at them is not something I approve but I can still understand that the guy's emotions were high. His dog probably suffered big injures and he blacked out. All of us would, me included. I hope his dog is ok and I hope the owner, not the dog who attacked, will be punished for this.

I don't get why people are so against some kind of pit ban or regulation. Oh no, you only have 150 dog breeds to choose from instead of 151.
Problem is if pitbulls were banned many people who already have them for few years and are well trained might have to give them up.

You can imagine how hard that would for some people to give a dog that they trained well just because they are a certain breed.

I'm all for regulations, definitely not for ban. One of the biggest regulations you can make -background and mental check of the potential owner. See if he is some moron and why is he taking this dog? I bet if owners are chosen correctly, educated how to train their dogs and maybe checked from time to time by some goverment body there would be a lot less cases of pitbull attacks.

Last edited:
As a cop, would you support legislation that would hold animal owners responsible for the actions of their pets? For example, a dog gets off it's leash and bites someone the owner gets charged with assault.
Yes. They should be responsible. There is no way my dog is getting off a leash unless I let her go.

My leash is strong because I know she is strong and I always keep her not more than an arm lenght away from me when she is on the leash. I never text on phone, answer phone calls, listen to music or do anything else when I walk her. I'm 100% focused on her, avoid any dogs or people that seem afraid of us and always keep my grip on the leash strong.

She never pulls or tries to jump on dogs or people (she is a very nice and friendly dog) but it is still my responsibility to keep my dog on the leash and be a good owner. Fuck those people who walk dobermans or rothweilers on a thin leash. I'm a huge fan of dogs but I would give them a huge fine for being clowns like that. I saw many times these breeds just break owners grip on the leash with ease and run around free. Completely unacceptable.

Problem is if pitbulls were banned many people who already have them for few years and are well trained might have to give them up.

You can imagine how hard that would for some people to give a dog that they trained well just because they are a certain breed.

I'm all for regulations, definitely not for ban. One of the biggest regulations you can make -background and mental check of the potential owner. See if he some moron and why is he taking this dog? I bet if owners are chosen correctly, educated how to train their dogs and maybe checked from time to time by some goverment body there would be a lot less cases of pitbull attacks.
Background checks? What a hassle. It's the fault of anyone who willingly chooses to own the breed. The only regulations should be that you should only br abke to own them if they are kept on a farm and used as a work dog or game dog. Other than that they need to be banned and killed on sight.

They don't belong in society.

Put down the dog, take the other from its owner and $5,000 payable to owner of the other dog (plus any medical).

If I ever once saw a loose pit in my suburb, that dog wouldn't live out the month.

I felt a little bad for the dog when it looked like it wanted to play and caught a stick to the dome, but it's totally understandable.

All pits should be neutered/spayed.

New dog owner laws that should be passed.

1. You need a special license to get a dog over a certain weight limit. You need too go through training and a physical fitness test to ensure you're strong enough to restrain the dog.

2. If your dog attacks someone you will pay for the crime as if you attacked that person yourself

3. If your dog is off the leash in a public place then you get fined 10k

Background checks? What a hassle. It's the fault of anyone who willingly chooses to own the breed. The only regulations should be that you should only br abke to own them if they are kept on a farm and used as a work dog or game dog. Other than that they need to be banned and killed on sight.
I partially agree with you. Pitbulls are a working dog and many problems with pitbulls actually come from them having too much energy, they want to work and run around. Keeping them locked down creates a lot of problems.

Farm would be the best place for them and they would feel happy there. Sadly dogs didn't chose to be in the city, it is our fault. They shouldn't be punished for that by killing them on sight because they didn't come to the city to fuck with us. Essentially all dogs want is to live a nice life. Provided with good training and enviroment all dogs can be good. Of course spaying and neutering is a must as well to clam them calm. Males are hard to handle so they need more training but females are rather easy going and usually get along just fine.

And background check is not so difficult these days with internet and computers. You can easily see if some dude is a gang member or some moron who had history of violence in the past.

Last edited:
It helps when there’s some titles for the X and Y axes, chief. References don’t hurt either.

Fresh move by the fruity ass with the bitch dog, though.

I was walking my dogs in the OC a few years ago and saw a pit attack some girl’s chihuahua. The girl used the fucking chihuahua on the leash to attack the owner. Like, swung the little fucker by the leash on its neck at the pit’s owner. You can’t unsee that kind of thing.
What! <Oku02><Oku02>

I don't own a dog but most of my friends do and I always hear stories of arguments and a few fist fights here and there with shitty dog owners, I guess such as the one in the OP, which also led to a punch being thrown. Have any of you guys gotten into physical fights regarding your dogs, and for a person who doesn't have a dog, would it be worth the hassle, as I am not really looking for a chance to throw down whenever I would be walking my dog.

I don't get why people are so against some kind of pit ban or regulation. Oh no, you only have 150 dog breeds to choose from instead of 151.

Because people who own pitpulls are low IQ shitbags with zero education and no real path in life, it wouldn’t be fair to marginalize them.

I’ve shot a few pitbulls in the past, zero fucks given, one was fucking with me while I was running, one had a neighbor up in a tree and circling the tree.

Zero fucks....

How can you say with a straight face a border collie is as dangerous as a pit.

They aren’t. It’s that simple
Yeah and border collies are the most intelligent dog, they can learn to obey easily, only way his dogs are not learning is he is keeping them pent up working dogs need to work, border collies need hours of activity a day. Very high energy breed because higher iq dogs tend to get bored easily and constantly need something to do.

I'm all for regulations, definitely not for ban. One of the biggest regulations you can make -background and mental check of the potential owner. See if he is some moron and why is he taking this dog? I bet if owners are chosen correctly, educated how to train their dogs and maybe checked from time to time by some goverment body there would be a lot less cases of pitbull attacks.
They wont take them from owners they will let the owners keep the ones they have and crack down on breeders. there needs to be a regulatory body to stop these backyard breeders breeding these vicious roided game bred pitbull mixes aka american bullies. Give them jail time if they are caught breeding them they also suffer health issues.

Lol @ your border collies being dangerous as pitbuulls. Border collies were bred to nip at the ankles of sheep and harass them with a :eek::eek::eek:gy high pitched bark, pitbulls were bred to kill and never let off even when mortally wounded. No comparison really.

There is a video of some random dude out striking, out grappling, and just plain Carlos Newton'ng a pitbull in the OP. Pit watched his master get clocked twice and did fuck squat besides getting Jim Duggan'd to da fahkin' dome, HOOOOOO!!!. This video is a PR nightmare for pit bulls. This breed is over. Comparison was fair.

Back