Video: Man punches Pitbull and owner when his little dog is bitten

If youre referring to the same report im thinking of, it was merely someone usibg a clicker or something to make a weird noise, then gauging the dogs likelihood of attack by how it reacted. Imo a useless study.
Has anyone noticed that all the pro pit bull people’s arguments are always exactly the same, as if they lifted them from a central pit bullshit repository online? And they’re always pseudoscience or anecdotal evidence, like “I have a pit bull and a lab, but only my lab has bitten my child.”

That said, someone on here did post some study done to test the behavior of dogs breeds and pit bulls scored as one of the better breeds. However, laboratory studies for behavior, in both humans and dogs, are not done in the real world. And when all the empirical evidence from the real world is at odds with those types of studies, then I am inclined to weight the empirical data much more heavily.

I’m an animal lover, but I wouldn’t have had hesitated for even a second before putting a bullet in that fucking pit.

Refreshing to see a thread about pits without a bunch of dipshits defending the breed. Garbage dog typically owned by garbage people.

100% of pitbull owners are pieces of shit.

Figures a low IQ racist piece of shit such as your self would be into dog fighting.

Watching g 2 dogs kill each other.....big man!!! Biiiiiiiiiig man!!!

No, they aren't. That's the lie pit lovers push to justify owning these demon dogs. There are too many accounts of quality owners with other breed of dogs who have been attacked by pits. Stop buying the lies. Pits are war dogs and have no place in civilian hands.

good on him for hitting the owner. Majority of dogs are a product of their upbringing...just like people are...owner probably deserved it

You're a moron. Pits turn on anyone, regardless of how well they were raised. Stop being so naive. Time after time after time it's always pits who attack, and then the owner is like, "But little fluffy has never done anything like this before, blah blah blah."

Absolutely. You have a shit dog and it attacks people it's your fault.

I had a GSD for a few years, he now lives with my parents since I had to downsize into a condo, and he was a big intimidating dog. He could do a lot of damage if he was so inclined.

Did I let him run off leash, no. Did I let kids run up and grab his face, no. Did I let idiots with shitty dogs with shitty behavior run up to him, no. I took him to training classes, he walked with a prong collar and I kept an eye on him.

You have a dog that is on a fucking chain in the yard, you're a moron and should be getting charged cause that dog is a timebomb.
do you support shooting any dogs you encounter whether they are on a leash or not? seems most cops do

Refreshing to see a thread about pits without a bunch of dipshits defending the breed. Garbage dog typically owned by garbage people.
Yeah, people are beginning to wake up. There's just too much data out there, now.

I don't live in Miami anymore, but when I did I was grateful that the entire county had a pitbull ban. South Florida has enough problems as it is.

Assholes still get them. Despite the ban, I am acquaintances of 3 different owners of pits. I think one is a half breed though, as it looks a bit different. I'll admit, I am not the best with dog breeds, but even searching full breed american pitbull has some that look a bit different. Either way, they are all stereotypical owners, in that 2 are divorced, "independent women" and one is a contractor, with full sleeve tattoos, picked Conner to beat Floyd, and is the definition of a meat head, despite only doing cross fit. I added the cross fit part, because I always laugh to myself when I see him. he looks weak all around, but has them biceps. Looks like he doesn't even go to a gym, but maybe injects steroids directly into his biceps or something. Looks like a fucking joke. I don't understand how people don't realize they fit perfectly into these stereotype roles. And it isn't even like this is only a sherdog thing, of people thinking pitbull owners as shit-tier.

I have seen at least a dozen other ones as I am doing my runs, etc.

One of the women brought the about 9 month old pit to a 5 year old's birthday party. It didn't bite any kids, but the woman could not even control a 9 month old. It kept trying to hump a beagle that was also there. When she couldn't control it, the bday kids uncle took control of it. Soon after it did try to snap at a kid, but the uncle pulled it away very quickly and forecfully. He then just walked around the park with it, away from anyone, for the rest of the bday. Dude missed out on his own nephew's bday, cause he had to baby sit that shitty pit.

That dog looked exactly like this one, just all white with one brown spot.

No, they aren't. That's the lie pit lovers push to justify owning these demon dogs. There are too many accounts of quality owners with other breed of dogs who have been attacked by pits. Stop buying the lies. Pits are war dogs and have no place in civilian hands.

You guys might be arguing the same point? He is saying the dogs suck, the owners suck., and breeding dogs to kill each other also sucks.

Do you k ow hoiw insane the media has made society? A movie about pits attacking wouldn't be "PC." That's right, it's that bad.

They'd make the movie in a heartbeat if they thought people would pay to see it.

They'd make the movie in a heartbeat if they thought people would pay to see it.

I would watch a movie where a nuclear meltdown happened, and a pit bull and killer bee hive were somehow fused/mutated together. So a giant, super strong pit (enhanced kill drive) that could shot bees when he barked, or they would fly out his nose as it mauled babies. Then a tornado comes and scoops the dog up, sending him to various towns to terrorize.

I would choose the Rock to play the lead, but most of his movies end up sucking ass. So maybe Chris Helmsworth on some roids would be a good hero for it. Hell, just make it Thor himself vs a mutated satan dog. Should be interesting.

Can't blame him. Get your fuckin' dog on a leash, moron.

Things I noticed:

- Cameras are everywhere.
- The pittie was seeking protection by his owner (or walker). He did not get it.
- He had me, but once the fight was over...he then went to the shop to get the stick. Lost some sympathy points.

Fuck both the owners. They both deserve 30 lashes. Both of them had their dogs out on public streets without leashes.

Either control your animal, or get your teeth kicked down your throat.

Life should be simple like that.

my friends pitbull attacked my little dog once. it took 3 guys to hold it down while i pried its jaws open with my bare hands before the pitbull could kill my dog by shaking it and breaking its neck.

The owner was punching the pitbull hard, the whole time, trying to make it let go but it didn't care. I later learned that you have to jam a stick or finger up its anus to make a pitbull let go.

my friends pitbull attacked my little dog once. it took 3 guys to hold it down while i pried its jaws open with my bare hands before the pitbull could kill my dog by shaking it and breaking its neck.

The owner was punching the pitbull hard, the whole time, trying to make it let go but it didn't care. I later learned that you have to jam a stick or finger up its anus to make a pitbull let go.

Why a stick or finger? You might not have a stick the right size nearby and your finger might be too small for it to let go. Best bet is just to drop your pants and get the job done if you are really serious about saving your dog's life.

do you support shooting any dogs you encounter whether they are on a leash or not? seems most cops do
Absolutely not. Mentioned it numerous times on here. I work with our police K9's, grew up with dogs all my life. I'd likely take a bite before shooting a dog that's just doing its thing and trying to protect its territory.

Fire extinguisher works great to deter aggressive dogs, as do Tasers.

Dog attacking someone is a different story though.

In all fairness the small dog (poodle?) wasn't on a leash either so all the dog owners were in the wrong. That being said I have no issue with the guy beating the Pit and then taking a shot at the Pit Owner. The Pit Owner was trying to pull the guy off of his dog rather than stop his dog from destroying that other dog. Fuck the Pit Owner and fuck the other idiot who just lets their small dog roam free. So yeah, fuck everybody I guess.

Why a stick or finger? You might not have a stick the right size nearby and your finger might be too small for it to let go. Best bet is just to drop your pants and get the job done if you are really serious about saving your dog's life.
good luck getting an erection in that situation...

Back