|Video| Michael Chandler injures his ankle

That's so weird it just gave out like that - prior injury?

Hate watching that. Shitty was for a fight to end

It doesn't look as bad as people made it sound like.. that happen to me a few times in basketball and football and I was able to walk it off and tape it ... was sore af the next few days but yea.. I don't believe chandler was seriously injured thank god . Awesome fighter

Getting your ankles broken in MSG and you dont even play in the NBA

Primus didn't cause the injury, so I think it should have been a NC without belt loss. This was inexperienced NY afterall.

It was hard to watch because it looked like at any moment his ankle would snap and dangle like Anderson Silva.

James+Krause+Low+Kicks+Jamie+Varner+%2528Ankle+Break%2529+UFC+173.gif

Jamie+Varner+Fights+with+Broken+Ankle+UFC+173.gif

It reminded me of Krause/Varner. Tough to watch.

And Primus actually thinks he broke Chandler's ankle. What an idiot

That's so weird it just gave out like that - prior injury?

Just the way he stepped. If you watch basetball...players sprain their ankles like that all the time. Usually coming down on another's foot. In this case Chandler just took a horrible step.

It was probably just a badly sprained ankle that he was willing to fight through. I don't think it was broken and it didn't look like Chandler did either.

It doesn't look as bad as people made it sound like.. that happen to me a few times in basketball and football and I was able to walk it off and tape it ... was sore af the next few days but yea.. I don't believe chandler was seriously injured thank god . Awesome fighter

Ankle injuries are the devil. When I decided to tape up an injured ankle and "walk it off" I fucked it up for life. No one should risk permanent damage that way.

Back