Video : Michael 'Venom' Page respects David Rickels, has no Idea who Paula 'Tampax' Daley is

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
MVPs latest interview.

Interesting to hear him say he's not necessarily the hardest striker, but that his movement puts him into positions where he hits his opponent so unexpectedly, that it stuns them.

He's likely going to sleep Cave-man in their upcoming bout.

LOL @ Tampax Daley

Cavemen often leaves himself open, has an iffy chin, movement is stiff as hell, and always fights at Lightweight. Terrible match-up. Easy win for MVP, sadly.

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate

0VrBqN.gif

Cavemen often leaves himself open, has an iffy chin, movement is stiff as hell, and always fights at Lightweight. Terrible match-up. Easy win for MVP, sadly.
Mostly agree apart from "always fights at Lightweight" as about half of his Bellator fights have been outside of LW.

MVP stays ducking lol

Dude wants no part of Daley it's embarrassing

MVP stays ducking lol

Dude wants no part of Daley it's embarrassing

It's the other way around.

Daley keeps ducking the MVP fight, he'd rather cuddle Fitch for 15 minutes than step into the cage with Page.

i agree should be an easy win but bellator has had a few of these backfire like Pico's first fight. no guarantees in mma. im just going to enjoy the fight, at least i think caveman should bring it so it wont be boring like that gonzalez fight, man that fight sucked

It's the other way around.

Daley keeps ducking the MVP fight, he'd rather cuddle Fitch for 15 minutes than step into the cage with Page.

Nah man. I’ve been following this MVP Daley saga since the beginning and MVP is the duck or rather Scott Coker is doing the ducking for him.

Which one of these guys do you think is scared of taking a big fight? The guy who’s fighting’s Rory, Lima, Fitch etc. Or the dude fighting Gonzalez, Rickels and guys that Coker found at the bus stop?

I wonder if Michael Page will ever fight someone decent... he kept ducking Daley, lol.

Page's kickboxing achievements are about as legit as Wonderboy Thompson's...

I wonder if Michael Page will ever fight someone decent... he kept ducking Daley, lol.

Rickels is decent, though. A lightweight, but still decent.

It's one thing when bellator was shallow but now there's all these Daily/Fitch/lima/larkin and he get rickels.

Back