Video of Daniel Ghiță comeback vs. Poturak

Daniel still has his killer left kicks. Still needs to train another good 6 months he looks way softer than he used to , but its expected given how much time he took off from fighting.Still I'm a massive fan.

After that shit he pulled with Enfusion, im not a fan anymore.
But Ghita looked far like the Ghita from a few years ago. wonder if its the age or ringrust.

Seemed more like a problem with Enfusion.
Agreed to fight for a agreed purse, then come back and demand more money? I can't see what Enfusion did wrong in this case..

After that shit he pulled with Enfusion, im not a fan anymore.
But Ghita looked far like the Ghita from a few years ago. wonder if its the age or ringrust.

1. We don"t know who was right, Enfusion or Daniel. By the way, Dave Walsh owner of Liverkick left me the impression that Ghiță was right.
2. Not really that far, for me he didn"t open up, his combinations are still good and his leg kicks lethal. Notice also that he was overweight.

Agreed to fight for a agreed purse, then come back and demand more money? I can't see what Enfusion did wrong in this case..
Those type of agreements are made with the signing of a contract, something he never did.

Can we talk about all the shit Enfusion has pulled over the years?

Very difficult to make any kind of judgement based upon that fight.
Poturak has been on the Bob Sapp pay expectation for some time. Although, it just so happens to be 10 years ago precisely that he beat Ghita, but losing to him thrice subsequent.

Sure, Ghita looked soft but his combo and speed looked very similar. I suspect that cardio will be his biggest challenge over the coming few months.

Also, Ghita looking more like Andrea Bocelli as he ages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back