Video of Raquel Pennington's corner after RD 4

Fuck off billy bad ass. She is in the cage. You are on an Internet forum shoveling Cheetos into your mouth.

Is that what you're doing? Seems like a weirdly specific thing to just assume someone else is doing.

"I wanna be done"

Maybe go back to making sandwiches and taking naked selfies and leave cage fighting to men
God damn you, after reading your post, I had to google her selfies. Man?! I seriously have never seen such an unattractive nude women before. Man?! SMH. I’m not joking, seriously, are we sure she is not transgender? I’m honestly asking. She seriously looks like a man.

Just watched the first round. Nunes is dominating her.

With Rockys lay off and near career ending injury, I'm surprised she was deemed eligible to even take the title shot.

Edit: and Nunes is targeting her leg too! Is that the injured one? I thought they were friends. lol wtf.

Nunes mentioned post-fight that it was really tough since they're friends. I think if Rocky recovers she should be highly ranked. Nunes is quite the badass too. Had to ride piggyback to & from the press conference because she injured her foot. They asked her if it happened tonight & she was like nah I had this injury from the last fight lol.

God damn you, after reading your post, I had to google her selfies. Man?! I seriously have never seen such an unattractive nude women before. Man?! SMH. I’m not joking, seriously, are we sure she is not transgender? I’m honestly asking. She seriously looks like a man.

That selfie was meant for lesbians not you :D

Should BJ Penn also have gone back to making sandwiches after UFC 94?

2n67jpv.jpg

No, just the naked selfies

You don't have to look into her eyes to see that she was looking for help from her corner. And her stupid corner telling her to get back out there, and do what?

Easy for the corner man to say, when he's not in there fighting, all busted up. He's not the one gonna be recovering. I can tell that guy is a piece of shit.

We really dont know. They know each other best and could also be he wants to help Raquel to give everything she has so no regrets later. Its easy to judge from the outside but I definitely wouldnt say he is a "piece of shit".

She was done? I was done after watching the first round...........fast-forwarded the rest of the crap fight.

What a fucken reject. I hope she didn't ask for this title fight. Colby would be disappointed

That's tough, because had they have thrown in the towel, there would be critism, it really is a no win for anyone on that side

What criticism?

From a small selection of sherdog posters? Who gives a shit?

A small portion of sherdog posters think the earth is flat, it's hardly a bad thing to piss off a small selection of retarded fans.

She had nothing to offer, she got bust up for no reason. Can’t understand why the corner couldn’t see that.

Can't blame the corner. She wants to quit, she should tell the ref.

Maybe her corner knows her better than sherdog does. Maybe she says "I'm done" and tries to quit when she gets tired near the end of hard sessions often and she is great full for being pushed to complete the rounds afterwards. Who knows.

She wasn't disorientated or too breathless to communicate with the ref. It my well have been a fair judgement call by her corner, taking that into consideration... Giving up between rounds is not a way to win fans or promotion favor either.

Didn't watch the fight btw, I switched off after the co main event because who really gives a shit about wmma lol. Just giving my opinion based on the OP alone. I would allow anyone to be a warrior if I see them looking for a way out. Any one, any time, any place. If I see someone in need, they can be a warrior.

Why would you try to convince your own fighter to keep going when they say they are done? They are the one in the fight taking all the damage. That was ridiculous. She says she is done. Throw in the towel.
Because it would have haunted her for life if she quit like that

She quits once its much easier to do next time. If she doesn’t go down the victim career route now then she will be thanking her coaches in the coming days.

it was obvious she was done, the corner should know her well enough.

her face got thrust into the blender after that.

Can't blame the corner. She wants to quit, she should tell the ref.

Maybe her corner knows her better than sherdog does. Maybe she says "I'm done" and tries to quit when she gets tired near the end of hard sessions often and she is great full for being pushed to complete the rounds afterwards. Who knows.

She wasn't disorientated or too breathless to communicate with the ref. It my well have been a fair judgement call by her corner, taking that into consideration... Giving up between rounds is not a way to win fans or promotion favor either.

Didn't watch the fight btw, I switched off after the co main event because who really gives a shit about wmma lol. Just giving my opinion based on the OP alone. I would allow anyone to be a warrior if I see them looking for a way out. Any one, any time, any place. If I see someone in need, they can be a warrior.
She was busted up, sending her out for the 5th made no sense. She was totally outclassed.

"We'll recover later" is such a dangerous mindset to have. Brain damage is not recoverable.

Back