Video: Officer trying to get home to her family

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
This video sums up why cops are always on the edge. Why people get shot pulling cell phones out or reaching for their waistband.
Watch how quickly someone can draw and fire on you.

This man will be added to the list of people "shot by police officers"

This video sums up why cops are always on the edge. Why people get shot pulling cell phones out or reaching for their waistband.

Show the video of the black guy getting shot in his apartment for opening the door.
Then I can go "That's why blacks are always on edge with cops"

Show the video of the black guy getting shot in his apartment for opening the door.

She wasn't on duty. she's just a dumbass.
Nice avoidance on your end. Carry on.

She wasn't on duty. she's just a dumbass.
Nice avoidance on your end. Carry on.
Doesn't matter you cunt. She shot him in a uniform, I don't give a fuck if she was on duty or not you needledick.

dangerous job filled with dangerous people who will always, ALWAYS have each others back NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't matter you cunt. She shot him in a uniform, I don't give a fuck if she was on duty or not you needledick.

Those are some strong points. Lulz.

And you asked for the video. she was off duty. hence no video..

Someone needs a hug. Go take a walk or something.

You can hear her partner tell homie “Fuck you” as he’s cuffing him while dude is drowning on his own blood.

Good or lucky shot for how quickly that transpired.

Imagine how bad this would had turned out if this were in a city that didn’t have tandem patrols.

Guy in the car meant to shot the officer. That’s the difference. If you can’t see it then you might want to stop doing stupid shit that gets you arrested.

This man will be added to the list of people "shot by police officers"

I would like to ignore the #blm movement for this thread and focus on the #metoo movement.

Anyone notice how the officer goes over and touches her leg? Disgusting, and he should be shamed for man splanning the situation to her, while caressing her legs. I think I am going to be ill.

10 responses

Cop kills person

500 responses

Wake up sherdog

10 responses

Cop kills person

500 responses

Wake up sherdog

This thread got posted an hour ago, while the other thread has been going on since last Friday. No shit the other thread is gonna have more reponses

Show the video where 6% of population (black men) commit 50% of the murders in the country.

Don’t be a dumbass. She murdered him in cold blood for reasons we likely don’t know about yet. Has nothing to do with being a police officer either, you are aware that we are human beings and not robots right? Sometimes a hiring board makes a bad decision and hires someone who turns out to be a piece of shit and that reflects negatively on every department, everywhere when in reality it’s solely her fault.

Hope the fucker dieded.

Did he dieded

This thread got posted an hour ago, while the other thread has been going on since last Friday. No shit the other thread is gonna have more reponses

With a name like hit man I’m sure youre happy the cop got shot

I don't understand why someone would try and kill a cop just to avoid going to jail for a few years. Guy was armed and would have gone back for a couple years, maybe 7.

I do like the second coup de grace shot that the male officer fired.

Back