Video: Officer trying to get home to her family

Speaking as a former LEO, she missed a HUGE red flag. He driver was cooperative and talking with her UNTIL "you don't have anything on you do you?" followed by silence. His silence should have been cause to be much more on alert. Instead of pulling him out of the car, she should have been calling for hand visibility.

[

Most people officers are killed in auto accidents and it’s far, far more than 37 annually... why didn’t you list that? Statistically, are there jobs that are more dangerous? Most definitely, but are they hated by a good amount of people for their work uniform and not who they are as an individual? The answer to these questions should be obvious to you. Stress isn’t about just being killed on the job either. Try and use a little thought and be reasonable. Do trash men constantly have to deal with domestic abuse situations? How about gettting into footchases with armed offenders who just robbed someone at gunpoint? They certainly deal with the growing population of mentally unstable people on the streets who can become violent at any moment right? Try and think before you speak, it’ll better serve you in the future. Accumulated stress from the constant situations that occur daily listed above can wear you down and if you can’t handle that it’s time for a career change but people like you need to understand that as well.

As for the second portion, Chicago PD constantly has officers taking a year leave of absence to pursue other passions in the search for the fulfillment they forego working on the streets of Chicago. Yes it can be boring, and I can see how some people would move on to positions better suited for their personality if they don’t like that. You generalize far too much without having the proper information.

Because the danger is being shot...
No they need a low IQ because the job is boring, 2nd court of appeals stated once again not my opinion stop giving me yours.
Stats are stats not your opinion or mine.
Like you said think before you speak. Get the proper information.

You can hear her partner tell homie “Fuck you” as he’s cuffing him while dude is drowning on his own blood.

Good or lucky shot for how quickly that transpired.

Imagine how bad this would had turned out if this were in a city that didn’t have tandem patrols.
Fairly certain the dude was dead almost instantly. He lays very motionless, even before the final shot.

Chick is a bad ass. She is still concerned with the guy getting cuffed after she got shot in the leg.

And yes, this video is an example of why cops are on edge. Coupled with the fact that there is so much violence in “overpoliced” communities, which are “overpoliced” because of the violence and crime. You never know if the guy is fighting to get away, or to harm you, or if he is running because of a bad of dope or a gun. This asshole is a felon that is on parole, who is known to the officers to be a shitbag, and he doubles down and would rather kill than go back to prison.

And she is so lucky she had a partner. We used to have a city law requiring partners(except supervisors and k-9). The law was written to only be overturned by citizen vote. After several tries to overturn it failed, city council just decided they would do it anyway. The mayor promised no cut in department and within a year, we lost ten. Then we had a mass exodus losing 25 officers.

Personally, I prefer to work alone. But I am currently off with multiple tears in my shoulder because I was alone trying to break up a large fight between ten people. One guy charged and tried to go through me to get to the other people and I tackled him and my shoulder hit a car. If I had had a partner, that would not have happened.

Fairly certain the dude was dead almost instantly. He lays very motionless, even before the final shot.

Yeah, and will people make a big deal out of that final coup de gras? His family will, but the asshole just shot a cop and had the gun right there. He does not get the benefit of the doubt.

No they need a low IQ because the job is boring, 2nd court of appeals stated once again not my opinion stop giving me yours.

Officers have above average iq, unlike you

[

Most people officers are killed in auto accidents and it’s far, far more than 37 annually... why didn’t you list that? Statistically, are there jobs that are more dangerous? Most definitely, but are they hated by a good amount of people for their work uniform and not who they are as an individual? The answer to these questions should be obvious to you. Stress isn’t about just being killed on the job either. Try and use a little thought and be reasonable. Do trash men constantly have to deal with domestic abuse situations? How about gettting into footchases with armed offenders who just robbed someone at gunpoint? They certainly deal with the growing population of mentally unstable people on the streets who can become violent at any moment right? Try and think before you speak, it’ll better serve you in the future. Accumulated stress from the constant situations that occur daily listed above can wear you down and if you can’t handle that it’s time for a career change but people like you need to understand that as well.

As for the second portion, Chicago PD constantly has officers taking a year leave of absence to pursue other passions in the search for the fulfillment they forego working on the streets of Chicago. Yes it can be boring, and I can see how some people would move on to positions better suited for their personality if they don’t like that. You generalize far too much without having the proper information.

People always being up Alaskan fisherman being more dangerous, but unless some giant crab tries to kill them, I don’t care what the stats say. Sure, working in the cold ocean would suck and is really dangerous, long hours and mistakes being made, but they likely don’t have the constant and immediate fear that someone will take a shot at them.

Speaking as a former LEO, she missed a HUGE red flag. He driver was cooperative and talking with her UNTIL "you don't have anything on you do you?" followed by silence. His silence should have been cause to be much more on alert. Instead of pulling him out of the car, she should have been calling for hand visibility.

Yeah, I saw that too. He had his left hand visible and then reached his right to grab the gun. The partner reacted as quickly as he could, but her focus was on getting him out. It’s like bjj- position before submission.

I think it’s obvious with the training they receive that police know they bear the risk but humans make mistakes and errors with the mundane of tasks. It’s unfortunate when it happens but I think it’s a very big minority in terms of people shot vs stops.

I don’t think that’s the paradigm we’re in. In my experience, the attitude of most cops these days is “I’m the embodiment of law and order, I have a tough job to do, give me a gun to protect myself, and don’t make any sudden movements.” The prevailing attitude is too self-righteous, and not nearly solemn enough for matters of life-and-death. Just my opinion.

This video sums up why cops are always on the edge. Why people get shot pulling cell phones out or reaching for their waistband.
Watch how quickly someone can draw and fire on you.

This man will be added to the list of people "shot by police officers"

Only thing I regret is that he died so quickly. Wish he suffered a prolonged and painful death.
Show the video of the black guy getting shot in his apartment for opening the door.
Then I can go "That's why blacks are always on edge with cops"
That was not a police stop, and the evidence released to the public indicates she wasn't even aware he was black when she shot him.

So can someone explain to me why the male cop fired an additional shot after coming around the car? The suspect was already down and no longer a threat. Cuff him and call an ambulance. Instead the cop is making sure he is finished off execution style. That is why the public is losing Faith in law enforcement

So can someone explain to me why the male cop fired an additional shot after coming around the car? The suspect was already down and no longer a threat. Cuff him and call an ambulance. Instead the cop is making sure he is finished off execution style. That is why the public is losing Faith in law enforcement

P4P best troll account on this board. That Gay Frogs dipshit is coming for your spot though, better step up your game.

A predictable and dishonest response. The fear is dying, whether that’s being shot, stabbed, drowning, burning alive, or being killed in an auto accident. You know, the actual dangers of the job... Like stats tell the entire story and can’t be manipulated like you just attempted by leaving out a huge portion of how we actually die on the job. I won’t get a real response from you, I’ve seen your posts. I have an MBA in Finance and am likely leaving for federal law enforcement soon only because of the shorter retirement time. Most of the officers I know have their Bachelors Degree, and we come from all different backgrounds. The job can be boring, I already stated that but your opinion is one that a small minority hold. Remember that.

“According to statistics collected by the FBI, 86 law enforcement officers were killed in line-of-duty incidents in 2015. Of these, 41 law enforcement officers died as a result of felonious acts, and 45 officers died in accidents. In addition, 50,212 officers were victims of line-of-duty assaults. Comprehensive data tables about these incidents and brief narratives describing the fatal attacks and selected assaults resulting in injury are included in the 2015 edition of Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted, released today.”

Please refer to the source since I don’t have time right now to further explain.
https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/p...law-enforcement-officers-killed-and-assaulted

Last edited:
Show the video of the black guy getting shot in his apartment for opening the door.
Then I can go "That's why blacks are always on edge with cops"

How times in a year does a black person even have interaction with the police. 1? 2? Maybe more if you're a criminal. Cops go through this shit multiple times a day, every day, every week, every month, every year. Not even comparable, crybaby.

A predictable and dishonest response. The fear is dying, whether that’s being shot, stabbed, drowning, burning alive, or being killed in an auto accident. You know, the actual dangers of the job... Like stats tell the entire story and can’t be manipulated like you just attempted by leaving out a huge portion of how we actually die on the job. I won’t get a real response from you, I’ve seen your posts. I have an MBA in Finance and am likely leaving for federal law enforcement soon only because of the shorter retirement time. Most of the officers I know have their Bachelors Degree, and we come from all different backgrounds. The job can be boring, I already stated that but your opinion is one that a small minority hold. Remember that.

LOL Im manipulating stats, blocked trolls man, i dont deal with you people. Facts in your face and you deny it with your opinion. Ill never understand you people.

Watch how quickly someone can draw and fire on you.

What a fucking idiot. With another cop standing on the other side of the car, did he really think he had a chance to get away with shooting the female officer on his side of the car? Again, people seem to be getting more stupid as the years go by. One less idiot off the road. This one was white. So, no BLM outcry for this guy.

Perfect example and excellent thread. I've been meaning to make a thread like this.

Back