[VIDEO] Paulie is going mad after McG

lmao, I like Paulie but it truly has gotten embarrassing the way he's acting.

Police didn't even know who Paulie is. They thought he is some Jersey Shore bum stalker! LOL

people on this here forum talk about gotten to. No sir. THIS is gotten to, bros.

SHOOKED
giphy.gif

"Relax, Relax, I´m a fighter"

What a sad attention whore.

In the video i watched the guy is literally waiting like a stalker in the crowd.. pacing up and down to try and get Conors attention... Even if u hate Conor u have to admit this Paulie is a pathetic pos..

The words Triggered and shook get thrown around a lot.. this time it fits perfect

How does this guy still have a job with Showtime? He's as unprofessional and immature as it gets. Whan an embarrassing emotional wreck.

Woke up to this here in the U Of the K.
He really made a fool of himself here
He has a decent play by play job and he is going to jeopardise it with this embarrassing behaviour.

v7cj6cc.png

"There he is... OK Paulie, play it cool. You can do it"

6rHklpX.png

"You´ve rehearsed it a lot. Relax, it´ll be OK"

n1L7c3y.png

"He´ll notice you anytime. Just stay ALPHA, Paulie"

yKM71lQ.png

"Good. His friends have noticed me. It´s a matter of seconds now"

APeifmN.png

"WTF, he´s leaving? Do something! You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow! This opportunity comes once in a lifetime..."

TCJANF1.gif
tVUILa6.png

I love this guy
#PaulieBless
<DCrying>

looks like more truth coming out

Mc got called out in training for being a quittervby Paulie camp didn't like the truth ,so released the pictures to try to discredit Paulie.

wonder how bad be was that Paulie questioned his heart in training.

WAR PAULIE! I love the antics lol. He waited like an assassin on the grassy knoll.

In before he confronts Dana.

Back