Video resurfaces of Demi Moore passionately kissing 15-year-old boy

Demi Moore is a sexual predator. They come in all walks of life people.

If a 19 year old male teen idol, made out with a 15 year old girl, and sent her to cloud 9, his balls would get cut off.

In West yeah. In somewhere Latin America or east Europe let alone Africa I doubt. 15 and 19 year old not big difference in age. Be creepy if he 40 and she 15 though or even 30 somethinh

DRC say age consent 18 but like half marriage take place before.

Lucky kid

#metoo

#iwish
When I was in an after school program that continued into the summer, a woman who worked in the program started to talk about my butt. She sat on my lap once trying to make me tell her a secret.

Then the other woman who worked there used to make more suggestive comments (maybe she felt enabled by the other woman), like accusing me of rubbing my back against her titties while I bounced in the pool
"You rubbing against my titties? We're gonna make a man outta you."
Then once she stared at me with the girls in the program after an outing, and said "I was just saying how fine you look sitting there in the sun light". One day she walked up behind me and grabbed my ass with two hands and said she just couldn't resist.
It was the summer before I started 5th grade.

@Frances Whatever your last name was/is

#MeToo

She was 19 and married at the time, but if this were a guy she would have to apologize and any studio would drop her lol. I wouldn't mind her kissing me at that age, but in a court of law and society we must be equal and fair she deserves the same treatment as the males and should be shamed as well no gender should be exempt from the same harsh treatmentsv

She isn't doing no friendly type kiss either lol you can see the passion in her eyes if there were no cameras she would blow his brains out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...neral-hospital-kissing-at-party-a8051906.html

https://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/...-people-dont-know-what-to-make-of-it-20171114

She take advantage he no ask for it and look like he never kiss a girl. She also looked real into it.

Bet she bangs younger guy.

My 18 year old self looked 15. My 22 year old self look 18. Haha

She was 19 and married at the time, but if this were a guy she would have to apologize and any studio would drop her lol. I wouldn't mind her kissing me at that age, but in a court of law and society we must be equal and fair she deserves the same treatment as the males and should be shamed as well no gender should be exempt from the same harsh treatmentsv

She isn't doing no friendly type kiss either lol you can see the passion in her eyes if there were no cameras she would blow his brains out.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...neral-hospital-kissing-at-party-a8051906.html

https://www.channel24.co.za/Gossip/...-people-dont-know-what-to-make-of-it-20171114

The kid doesn' look 15, looks more like 11

This is such a non-issue, who cares?

You have to be fair, you cant be biased, if I were the boy I would have no issue what young boy wouldn't enjoy kissing demi moore?

But I have to be fair male or female she deserves the same black listing as the rest. The difference here is there is actual video of her doing the deed.

I believe in Equality which includes equal punishment.

It's an "issue" because if genders would be reversed there would be an outcry.

It's gender discrimination.
It's only an issue for 3rd wave feminists with the delusion that men and women should be treated the same for every situation.

You have to be fair, you cant be biased, if I were the boy I would have no issue what young boy wouldn't enjoy kissing demi moore?

But I have to be fair male or female she deserves the same black listing as the rest. The difference here is there is actual video of her doing the deed.

I believe in Equality which includes equal punishment.
By that logic, there should be no juvenlie court. Kids should receive the same punishment as adults.

Wasnt juliette lewis 17 when she made out with robert deniro in cape fear?

It's only an issue for 3rd wave feminists with the delusion that men and women should be treated the same for every situation.
By that logic, there should be no juvenlie court. Kids should receive the same punishment as adults.

naw im referring to adults and male and female why you trying to bring kids into it, you are trying to deflect instead of focusing on the issue at hand.

Do you think women should get lighter sentences than men for the same crime, do you excuse women for cheating saying she was depressed would you feel sorry for a man cheating and excuse him?

Do you think women should be shamed like the men who do the same thing? many of the men now are losing their jobs just off an accusation, while someone like Demi Moore has a video of her making out with a teen boy while married and the boy looks like 11, and no outrage of demand jus ta few

Do you at least agree with that? that she should get the same shaming and held to the same standard as the males?

I get the feeling that kid wound up seeing her naked later that night.

Fess up.

How many times have each of you over the age of 30 shot one off while watching Striptease?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back