(video) Sam Alvey "Conor McGregor proved time & time again he's just a chicken heart"

Lol is that all MMA figher interviews are these days? Just talking about Conor

I swear I've seen a Conor thread for half the roster at this point.
We need more. What does Ilir Latifi think of Conor?

Lol, the sequel to Lionheart.
Somebody please shoop that into a thing

Although I think the original title for Lionheart is fitting, too
awol-van-damme.jpg

Obvious. McGregor doesn't want to step in the cage. If he wanted to he would have already. He's happy living off his accomplishments instead of expanding on them. Nothing wrong with that. He's earned it.

If you pulled a wife that hot with below average looks and a small package, you'd do nothing but smile too.
She's a model. I won't call her hot but she's definitely not bad looking.

This explains why Sam Alvey has achieved so much more than Conor has in MMA.

Bruce Buffer was talking about the core values of what a real gangster is - seriously, you're in your 60s talking about this fascination young American men seem to have with what is a real gangster or realer one ad nauseaum.

Last edited:
Lol, the sequel to Lionheart.
Somebody please shoop that into a thing

Although I think the original title for Lionheart is fitting, too
awol-van-damme.jpg

A.W.O.L. aka lionheart aka wrong bet aka Leon aka Full Contact. I guess one title wasnt cool enough.

The funny thing is that Alvey would knock Conor's stupid ass clean out.

For the love of fuck...smilin sam is getting right up there in the top 5 cringe fighters on the roster!

A.W.O.L. aka lionheart aka wrong bet aka Leon aka Full Contact. I guess one title wasnt cool enough.
I would like to see McGregor shoopes onto the A.W.O.L. poster, as well as a "Chickenheart" poster.

Really not sure how they had so many titles. They must've had to put it to a vote to see whose idea was best for the title.

It's the only way they can be relevant.

Talk about Conor and they know they'll get in the MMA news and obsessed Conor haters (secretly lovers) will start threads about it.

Back