Video: The Darkside of Los Angeles, CA

I only eat korean and japanese now, the chinese especially the immigrants cant be trusted, there was one chinese food joint back in oakland where they caught them use all purpose grease from autozone.

Koreatown is strange because its mostly crowded with mexican immigrants, but you will see some celebs once in a while eating at the korean bbq joints there. The place is filthy though but its not the koreans fault.

Lil tokyo is so clean man, i love eating there, they got spicey udon that i love espeically in the winter you feel like its killing any possible sour throat.

Oh you think that's bad? A couple years ago, several Chinese restaurants here in Tijuana were caught with dog carcasses in the kitchen by health inspectors who were anonymously tipped.

Panda Express and PF Changs are the only two Chinese restaurants I go to these days. I avoid Chinese buffets like the plague.

Oh you think that's bad? A couple years ago, several Chinese restaurants here in Tijuana were caught with dog carcasses in the kitchen by health inspectors who were anonymously tipped.

Panda Express and PF Changs are the only two Chinese restaurants I go to these days. I avoid Chinese buffets like the plague.
Same i only eat at panda express when it comes to chinese, i dont trust them. In dtla back in the 90s i remember as a kid some chinese guy chasing some pigeons the health inspector shut them down because they were serving pigeon meat claiming it was duck.

So you live in tijuana? Wtf is it scary there I was always told becareful of tijuana tap water.

Same i only eat at panda express when it comes to chinese, i dont trust them. In dtla back in the 90s i remember as a kid some chinese guy chasing some pigeons the health inspector shut them down because they were serving pigeon meat claiming it was duck.

So you live in tijuana? Wtf is it scary there I was always told becareful of tijuana tap water.

Paging @Pugilistic

Pigeon, dog, cat. What's the difference? Put the right seasonings on them, and voila, you've got yourself orange chicken, chicken and broccoli, or another variation of a chicken dish.

5989745363_ffc2b9056f.jpg

No, it's not scary down here like the fear mongering media like to state. I get my potable water by the jugful at the local convenience store. I exchange my old one for another. I have, however, drank the tap water on several occasions before with no ill effects.

a lot of that footage is from skid row and its very accurate.

Paging @Pugilistic

Pigeon, dog, cat. What's the difference? Put the right seasonings on them, and voila, you've got yourself orange chicken, chicken and broccoli, or another variation of a chicken dish.

No, it's not scary down here like the fear mongering media like to state. I get my potable water by the jugful at the local convenience store. I exchange my old one for another. I have, however, drank the tap water on several occasions before with no ill effects.

Pigeon is fattier and juicier, closer to duck. Better than chicken imo.
Never had cat and dog meat is overrated.

Paging @Pugilistic

What is a Korean fellow like you doing living in TJ

What is a Korean fellow like you doing living in TJ

Living in a secluded, semi off the grid area by the Pacific Ocean a little south of Playas de Tijuana. I really enjoy the peace and quiet out here. People can't figure out what exactly I am. I'm a dude with a "chino" complexion and appearance who walks and talks like a gringo.

Are you Asian?

Ever ate Monkey meat?
@Pugilistic is Sherdog's resident 100% Authentic Certifiable Genuine Korean. I'm the resident fake Korean; I was born in the US so my Koreanness is questionable and ambiguous at best.

Living in a secluded, semi off the grid area by the Pacific Ocean a little south of Playas de Tijuana. I really enjoy the peace and quiet out here. People can't figure out what exactly I am. I'm a dude with a "chino" complexion and appearance who walks and talks like a gringo.

@Pugilistic is Sherdog's resident 100% Authentic Certifiable Genuine Korean. I'm the resident fake Korean; I was born in the US so my Koreanness is questionable and ambiguous at best.
how do you make a living or are you retired?

Chinatown's still a shit hole. The Chinese restaurants are still named after major networks (ABC, CBS) and they all suck ass, despite ironically being in a place named CHINATOWN. You'd think the main Chinatown of a major city like Los Angeles would be renowned for having the best Chinese restaurants in the region, but no, you would have to go a little bit east towards Whittier to experience that.

The only reason I go to Chinatown these days is to get a French Dip at Phillipes.

Pretty sure this is some weird sexual shit at a whore house.
I bet @Zer was with you.

Pretty sure this is some weird sexual shit at a whore house.
I bet @Zer was with you.

Yeah, an orgy of flavors in yo mouth, son. Open wide and say ahhhhhhh

I pity you Eurotrash folks who are oblivious to the superiority of American sandwiches:

frenchdip-on-plate.jpg

I never understand the point of these threads - all major cities have good and bad areas. These threads seem to be started by people who live in Nebraska or Kentucky.

Just remember pretty women love LA.

This reminds me of all the military Rednecks in San Diego who do not want to go back to their shit hole states and talk shit about California.

Yes for Chinese/Taiwanese food head on out to the San Gabriel valley.

This is all propaganda. It's a nice place. Lavish and plentiful

of fires HIYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I finally got to try Howlin Rays Nashville Hot chicken last month. I stayed in LA for a bit before heading to Las Vegas. I waited 2hrs. I got there little before it opened and already a line.

Its pretty good, but I never going to wait 2hrs again just for that.

Back