[VIDEO] Tito Ortiz Bellator170 Q&A:"Chael Sonnen Will B My Retirement Fight" + Messes Up Promo FUNNY

sherdoug420

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Tito Ortiz: "Order now and watch me smash Chael Sonnen at Dellator 170..."
Classic Tito promo blooper lmao

David-Ortiz-Smashes-Phone-With-Bat-After-Ejection.gif

Hahaha. Chael was right to ask Tito not to talk, and to let him do all the promoting! Chael could sell a poop sandwich to a vegetarian.

Hahaha. Chael was right to ask Tito not to talk, and to let him do all the promoting! Chael could sell a poop sandwich to a vegetarian.

Damn right Chael owned Tito when he messed up his twitter promo last time.

Chael: "Next time, run it by me Tito and I'll help you get it right" LMAO

thanks, thats the video i couldnt stop laughing at!!! HAIL CHAEL!

The best trashtalker in MMA bar none. Big fan of his tongue-in-cheek, self indulgent shittalking.

Is Tito the worst talker in the business or is he just one of the more famous ones who really screws up a lot??
He's the worst I've ever heard. By default he is the most famous because most of the ones that aren't good at it, stay off the mic. Even the other ones weren't near as bad.

That sure is nice of Chael to help tito not look like a moron in the future.

There's usually no meat in poop
go attempt to ruin someone elses post. The fact that most humans consume meat, is enough to gross a vegetarian out. where else would the poop come from?

Favorite movie bad guy?...Freddy Kreuger?

Who is interviewing this guy? A sherdog nuthugger of Tito's?

When Tito speaks normally he usually doesn't screw up, but when he shoots a promo, all hell breaks lose.

go attempt to ruin someone elses post. The fact that most humans consume meat, is enough to gross a vegetarian out. where else would the poop come from?
Sorry. If you said vegan it would have been a perfect post because poop is an animal product

Back