Video : UFC 226 Free Fight : Daniel Cormier vs Volkan Oezdimir

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
UFC releasing these free promos of upcoming scheduled fighters.

Dang, DC is an absolute beast. He walked through Volkans best shots and just ground him into mush.

This fight with Stipe is going to be insane.

I have to be honest here

I thought DC looked reallllly sloppy here.

Damn DC destroyed him

Shows how good Anderson Silva is. At the ripe age of 41 he shut down DC's top game and hurt him with a body shot, exposing the wrestler weakness. Later we would see Jon Jones exploit that same weakness to score a sweet KO.

Is normal

<{silvanormal}>

Damn DC destroyed him

Shows how good Anderson Silva is. At the ripe age of 41 he shut down DC's top game and hurt him with a body shot, exposing the wrestler weakness. Later we would see Jon Jones exploit that same weakness to score a sweet KO.

Is normal

<{silvanormal}>

lmao

DC pretty much raped Anderoidz for that entire fight, without even exerting much effort.

He was hell-bowing homies noggin off the canvas the whole fight.

lmao

DC pretty much raped Anderoidz for that entire fight, without even exerting much effort.

He was hell-bowing homies noggin off the canvas the whole fight.
False, fighting is about damage and Anderson was brand new after the fight

Just have a feeling this card is going to get hit hard by the injury drop out bug.

It was a miracle 225 survived basically unscathed

I have to be honest here

I thought DC looked reallllly sloppy here.
I feel like he was just completely disregarding Volkans power and didn't take the guy too seriously. I'm pretty sure he was still doing fight commentary during the month of the fight.

people need to start slamming DC with body shots

Good God, DC beat the brakes off him.

All about that cake.

I feel like he was just completely disregarding Volkans power and didn't take the guy too seriously. I'm pretty sure he was still doing fight commentary during the month of the fight.

He probably could have done it during the fight.

False, fighting is about damage and Anderson was brand new after the fight
30 - 26
30 - 26
30 - 26

Across the boards.

But yeah, Anderoidz totally showed him what was up with that last second liver kick.

lol

Just watched that again actually, Voldi gassed about 2 minutes in and DC knew it. That wrestling pressure is debilitating.

Volkan wasn't ready for DC.

His first wrestler he faced in the UFC, that actually had time to try to take him down unlike misha, and it was fucking Daniel Cormier lol.

Im a huge Volkan fan, that was actually the first time I was hoping dc would lose because I respect that man so much, but that fight was hard to watch.

I'm ready to see volkan vs gus or glover

Damn DC destroyed him

Is normal

<{silvanormal}>

The fight that looked like this?

ae48d339daaea442229997f3cd13a321.jpg

Anderson on the bottom holding on for dear fucking life hoping the ref stands this up before Cormier goes ape technique on him.

It was a pathetic showing, and DC looked to be putting no effort into this fight, walking him down the entire time. The only moment of brilliance was the gut shot...THAT's it.

Back