[VIDEO] UFC Fighter Violently Punishes Internet MMA Forum Troll ***NSFW***

Doesn't give you a license to act like a savage and continuously pummel someone who's over-matched and clearly out of it.

lol shut up Jason Delucia.

What does this have to do with Ronda TS? Reaching much?

I've trained at ATT for years and I know several pro fighters who were amused by Ronda getting dusted.

That should've been you TS for being a weak minded White Knight going on an emotional rampage over your fav fighter losing.

so Ronda haters beware, you might end up like this guy if you keep running your mouths.
Is this the point where we are supposed to be scared ?

OK lets just assume that I kept running my mouth for eternity. What are any UFC fighter gonna do to me ? I'll wait.

So retarded lol

Doesn't give you a license to act like a savage and continuously pummel someone who's over-matched and clearly out of it.

Guy shoulda tapped. That kicked to a downed opponent was uncalled for though.

The guy gave a full interview on it if you want to look into it.

source?
i'm interested in the story
read an article yesterday where Neer explained the story and it was totally different of what you are saying

don't know if I should take a guy who stamps on onconsiouss people serious

You know what would be awesome?? If the dude continued to train at Josh's gym for a few years to get better at MMA. Then every night after training he went home and threw darts at a picture of Josh's face and wore lipstick and listened to old records like Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison while constantly saying "The Dentist" like Arya Stark.

Then one day, when he became skilled enough, he challenged Josh to a fight and beat him down the say way he was beaten down years earlier. And then he would have to come up with some witty one liner like "who's trolled now!". And then leave the gym to become a monk b/c his mission in life was complete and his sweet revenge years after be embarrased is now complete.

He was a fellow member of the gym, actually. He was just newer and Neer was trying to start shit with him, mad dogging him, being all territorial from jump street. Also, they only showed the part that made Neer look good, not the part where he got embarrassed by the other guy and let off the hook.

You're basing this off of this fanpost interview. Did you get a chance to read this? Guy who Neer beatdown now trains at Neer's gym and for his fight promotion

Sounds more like the bully was making excuses trying to save face after talking shit and getting his ass kicked.

You know what would be awesome?? If the dude continued to train at Josh's gym for a few years to get better at MMA. Then every night after training he went home and threw darts at a picture of Josh's face and wore lipstick and listened to old records like Steve Buscemi in Billy Madison while constantly saying "The Dentist" like Arya Stark.

Then one day, when he became skilled enough, he challenged Josh to a fight and beat him down the say way he was beaten down years earlier. And then he would have to come up with some witty one liner like "who's trolled now!". And then leave the gym to become a monk b/c his mission in life was complete and his sweet revenge years after be embarrased is now complete.

He does train at Neer's gym and fights for Neer's MMA promotion:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/11/19/9753372/josh-neers-controversial-viral-video-gym-beatdown-ends-up-having

Nah...I'm safely wrecking fighters behind my keyboard...

This keyboard warrior was too green; actually trying to back up your words is a rookie mistake.

That article was written by a "Damon Martin". Any chance he's related to Patrick Martin and is trying to help him save face? Also check those links I posted.

That isn't the only similar article. Martin is a very common name. Nice conspiracy theory, though.

Back