[VIDEO] UFC Fighter Violently Punishes Internet MMA Forum Troll ***NSFW***

[YT]9iu7YBoe_Pg[/YT]

If this guy gave the exact same excuse as Martins did, you'd no doubt believe him too, eh?

Not remotely. First of all, they are both wearing boxing gloves in that video. It's not a guy in MMA gloves grappling and throwing elbows and kicks to a the head of a guy wearing boxing gloves saying "I'm done." Also, they both agreed to the match. The guy in the video is claiming he called him a ni**er and said something about his daughter. Neer is claiming he was "threatened" and showed cherry picked TEXTS (meaning they had each other's number and were communicating back and forth, not just one way) that were setting up a full contact sparring session, not actually threatening. The guy in this video said something about he could have done something in the alley, so there is obviously something else going on and the white guy seemed like a retard as well with what he was trying to say. It's not at all the same situation.

I just explained to you why. He was a new member of a gym, still getting into shape, was getting shit on and decided to stand up to a bully. It worked even though he got his ass kicked in the process. He's moved past it now because, objective complete. But Neer was obviously in the wrong just from what occurred in the video alone. The texts don't paint it any differently.
Or the equally likely scenario that he's a big guy, sees a former UFC fighter at the gym and thinks "he ain't shit, I could whoop his ass". His texts show this was his mentality, not that he's standing up for himself. I get that you were probably bullied (lots of people are) so you want to see him as the victim and the pro cage fighter as the perp.

They only released the end of the encounter even though they obviously filmed more. Why do you think they would have just started it then when the guy is saying "no more" and this was a pre-planned thing?
A pre-planned sparring match between two members of a gym doesn't typically warrant a camera crew. An onlooker only started recording when the beatdown got nasty.

He's also wearing boxing gloves and Neer is in MMA gloves. That you can't grasp the significance of that tells me you aren't equipped to be having this discussion in the first place so I don't know why I'm wasting my time with you.
The only significance to this is that the sparring match let them wear what they wanted, which Martin even suggested in his text, most likely in an attempt to show boxing is superior to MMA. He even disses Neer's grappling and submission game, which further suggests this.

The video cuts in completely trained on the action, not being brought up.
Let me explain to you how video recordings work. You point the lens at the subject, then press record. Not everyone presses record first, then points at what they want to record. That would be dumb.

I'm glad so much is obvious to you except for the truth and what is most likely to have occurred.

At worst, both him and your beliefs about the situation have the same credibility. Both the boxing gloves with Neer not wearing any, and the name observation, doesn't add legitimacy to either claims.

I wouldn't be surprised at any pick of gloves a new guy has or brings, especially a shit talker who probably is too dim to bring all the right equipment on the first day.

He specifically said that he brought the bigger gloves to sort of make up for his weight advantage. Even in the texts, he is saying that Neer can pick the gloves and Neer responds that he doesn't need gloves, already forshadowing that he wasn't about sparring, but was more serious than the other guy. That bore out in the savagery he displayed after the guy was saying "no more."

What would be surprising, to say the least, is a loser beating up a pro on their first day.

Now I've seen ammies do surprisingly well against pros (holding back & not) but once it's free sparring not just stand up or ground, it's kinda hard for the pro to make it look like anything less than a beat down unless the ammy sparring with them has a hell of a lot of talent, skill, and adaptability (as well as chin, speed & power of course)

The guy said "no more," isn't fighting back, the fight is on the ground and he's wearing boxing fucking gloves. The idea that you expect people to grapple and ground fight in boxing gloves is pretty telling. And in that situation, Neer is teeing off with elbows and a soccer kick as he's being dragged away. Pretty clear he was stepping out of bounds.

I wouldn't put it past a troll to attempt to save face, as well as lie profusely while still accepting the gym invitation (or just signing up w/out one) and going on to reconcile with Neer, who realistically speaking: probably schooled him and that's that. I just think if anyone (atleast if they have experience) was to view this objectively, they'd come to the conclusion that the big mouth just ran his lips and not much else until he started seriously training.

He was already a member of the gym before the altercation occurred.

I have no dog here though (I like that you defended the underdog, even though he is/was all bark). No matter how much shit was talked, Neer should've outclassed not beatdown that ass. Since he's okay, and training at the gym as well as aspiring to fight in his promotion: it's all good regardless, so w/e.

It's all good between them because the guy obviously just wanted to show he isn't afraid of an MMA fighter that was giving him shit, being a gym bully. Do you think that behavior is rare? Not everyone in MMA is a gentleman. Neer certainly isn't.

Or the equally likely scenario that he's a big guy, sees a former UFC fighter at the gym and thinks "he ain't shit, I could whoop his ass". His texts show this was his mentality, not that he's standing up for himself. I get that you were probably bullied (lots of people are) so you want to see him as the victim and the pro cage fighter as the perp.

Dude, stop trying to play armchair psychologist. It's obviously way beyond you.

A pre-planned sparring match between two members of a gym doesn't typically warrant a camera crew.

Then why did the camera come out at all? And you think it came out just at the very end of match, just in time to catch the beat down? There are a gang of guys all standing around. It was already a spectacle and had basically wrapped up with the guy saying "no more." And you think that one person just decides to record at the end, not the entire thing? Come on.

An onlooker only started recording when the beatdown got nasty.

Neer posted the shit himself, genius, not some random onlooker.

The only significance to this is that the sparring match let them wear what they wanted, which Martin even suggested in his text, most likely in an attempt to show boxing is superior to MMA.

Come the fuck on. This is pathetic reasoning on your part.

He even disses Neer's grappling and submission game, which further suggests this.

He said he wouldn't let him use his strengths. If his story is to believed, he succeeded at that before the bell rang and Neer speared him when he was picking up his mouth piece. Based on the behavior we saw from Neer in the video, that wouldn't surprise me, as well as the fact that the video was obviously selectively edited to only include the beating when a fully arranged and spectated match is known to have gone on prior.

Let me explain to you how video recordings work. You point the lens at the subject, then press record. Not everyone presses record first, then points at what they want to record. That would be dumb.

If you are trying to get footage as quickly as possible, as you suggest, you press record as soon as you can. If you are going to try to get the frame right and then press record, the camera is still not going to be perfectly steadied before you press record. The footage was really fucking obviously cut.

I'm glad so much is obvious to you except for the truth and what is most likely to have occurred.

It is obvious and your lack of critical reasoning skill is just as obvious.

Read the texts again yourself. First one from Martin says "I recommend 16oz 4oz" meaning boxer vs mma fighter so you can dispense with the outrage over them wearing different gloves.

That suggestion was him giving Neer the advantage of the gloves. If he planned to grapple Neer, you think he'd want on boxing gloves? If he wanted to literally hurt him? Any boxer knows that smaller gloves = more power on your punches.

Then he says he will put Neer in an ambulance. Then he says "laying yo little ass out. You were the worst fighter at champions I know" etc.

Wow, trash talk really hurts your delicate sensibilities doesn't it? You take the ambulance talk as literal? If he wanted to actually put him in an ambulance, why would he recommend he use the larger gloves? Hell, why would he offer a sparring thing in the middle of the gym? He could just club him over the head with a tire iron if he wanted to seriously injure him. Neer was the one throwing elbows on a downed fighter in boxing gloves saying "no more" and then throwing a soccer kick as he's pulled away by his own guys.

I don't know that these texts prove he was the aggressor but he talked some mad shit and got laid out for it.

He was shit talking, but you don't think Neer was? Neer didn't post their entire exchange. They had been going back and forth on facebook and in texts before the incident.

Dude, stop trying to play armchair psychologist. It's obviously way beyond you.
Yet closer in my grasp than for you. I know your rantings are a way for you to deal with real life bullying issues and I'm not helping with my arguments. Sorry about that.

Then why did the camera come out at all? And you think it came out just at the very end of match, just in time to catch the beat down? There are a gang of guys all standing around. It was already a spectacle and had basically wrapped up with the guy saying "no more." And you think that one person just decides to record at the end, not the entire thing? Come on.
Have you ever stepped foot in a gym? The "gang of guys" are just other gym members working out. They see two guys sparring, maybe look on with interest, then when it starts getting interesting one whips out his phone and starts recording. Simple as that. You keep assuming there's more footage of Martin dominating Neer based only on Martin's claim (and supposedly backed up by one of Martin's friends who conveniently wasn't interviewed or named).

Neer posted the shit himself, genius, not some random onlooker.
Random onlooker provided the footage to Neer. Maybe even knows Neer since they train at the same gym.

Come the fuck on. This is pathetic reasoning on your part.
Nope, all fairly well reasoned and contemplated.

He said he wouldn't let him use his strengths. If his story is to believed, he succeeded at that before the bell rang and Neer speared him when he was picking up his mouth piece. Based on the behavior we saw from Neer in the video, that wouldn't surprise me, as well as the fact that the video was obviously selectively edited to only include the beating when a fully arranged and spectated match is known to have gone on prior.
Just as likely suggests that the 6'6" 250lb boxer wanted to show the little white MMA fighter how boxing is better than MMA. Neer's behavior supports that he was angry at the guy for talking shit to him and trolling him so he gave him some extra lovin'.

If you are trying to get footage as quickly as possible, as you suggest, you press record as soon as you can. If you are going to try to get the frame right and then press record, the camera is still not going to be perfectly steadied before you press record. The footage was really fucking obviously cut.
Nope, you still aim your phone camera before pressing record. Maybe once you get a smart phone and ditch that flip phone with the low res screenand no built-on camera then you'll figure out how to record video with the camera.

It is obvious and your lack of critical reasoning skill is just as obvious.
It's obvious you're getting way too emotional over this because you've convinced yourself that a bully got away with bullying and even has the gall to brag about it. You still can't explain why Neer has Martin fighting in his promotion or why Martin would fight there after being bullied by Neer.

Yet closer in my grasp than for you. I know your rantings are a way for you to deal with real life bullying issues and I'm not helping with my arguments. Sorry about that.

Have you ever stepped foot in a gym? The "gang of guys" are just other gym members working out. They see two guys sparring, maybe look on with interest, then when it starts getting interesting one whips out his phone and starts recording. Simple as that. You keep assuming there's more footage of Martin dominating Neer based only on Martin's claim (and supposedly backed up by one of Martin's friends who conveniently wasn't interviewed or named).

Random onlooker provided the footage to Neer. Maybe even knows Neer since they train at the same gym.

Nope, all fairly well reasoned and contemplated.

Just as likely suggests that the 6'6" 250lb boxer wanted to show the little white MMA fighter how boxing is better than MMA. Neer's behavior supports that he was angry at the guy for talking shit to him and trolling him so he gave him some extra lovin'.

Nope, you still aim your phone camera before pressing record. Maybe once you get a smart phone and ditch that flip phone with the low res screenand no built-on camera then you'll figure out how to record video with the camera.

It's obvious you're getting way too emotional over this because you've convinced yourself that a bully got away with bullying and even has the gall to brag about it. You still can't explain why Neer has Martin fighting in his promotion or why Martin would fight there after being bullied by Neer.

I'm not reading any of that because I'm done with this stupid waste of time thread and with you.

That suggestion was him giving Neer the advantage of the gloves. If he planned to grapple Neer, you think he'd want on boxing gloves? If he wanted to literally hurt him? Any boxer knows that smaller gloves = more power on your punches.
Why would you give your bully any advantages? You want to teach him a lesson. It's obvious from your comments that you didn't handle your bully(ies) the right way.

Wow, trash talk really hurts your delicate sensibilities doesn't it? You take the ambulance talk as literal? If he wanted to actually put him in an ambulance, why would he recommend he use the larger gloves? Hell, why would he offer a sparring thing in the middle of the gym? He could just club him over the head with a tire iron if he wanted to seriously injure him. Neer was the one throwing elbows on a downed fighter in boxing gloves saying "no more" and then throwing a soccer kick as he's pulled away by his own guys.
It earned this guy a beating, so yeah trash talk hurts feelings. You are bordering on being obtuse just to make your argument. Two combat sports fighters don't literally want to put the other guy in the hospital, it's a euphemism for kicking ass in a fight/sparring match. Neer was showing the boxer how they do it in MMA with those elbows. Boxer guy can't start shit and then cry "no more" and expect that to be it. Of course you'll say "but it was a sparring match, there are rules!" Sparring matches get out of hand all the time, particularly when trash talk is at the root of it.

He was shit talking, but you don't think Neer was? Neer didn't post their entire exchange. They had been going back and forth on facebook and in texts before the incident.
Ok, so in his defense why didn't Martin post some of the terrible things Neer sent him? Neer is a pro fighter. What would trash talking some gym rat do for him? Instead he showed how MMA is a great way to defend yourself and put bullies in their place. Sign up for lessons at our gym today, kids!

measured responses, but not thoroughly enough since hostility & bias leaked through

I never presented the idea of a fight including ground game with boxing gloves, that's serious reaching and says nothing about me, says a lot more about you that'd you'd think that/make it out that way and possibly have others think the same. I said if it's free sparring, and not just stand up or solely ground...that's obviously: 3 separate categories (which also could be broken down further)

Yes, Neer was obviously fuming, (when someone says they're done as they're getting their ass handed to him, you should stop immediately) and went too far: that's why I said he should've outclassed him and not beat him down (like most MMArtist would've). Of course he isn't a gentlemen and not all MMArtist are, but you'd be surprised if you were actually part of an MMA scene, the pros and ammies are so nice in general.

He was a member of the gym prior to the fight? Does your source detail for how long? Iirc, the video shows an out of shape dude whom probably never took MMA seriously until after the fact, hence the boxing gloves. Boxing gloves vs MMA gloves is a stupid thing to suggest, and helps nobody develop nor makes anyone look tougher. The guy isn't the sharpest tool in the box, probably thought he hits harder than he does, and didn't respect MMA much less grappling & GnP. Neer responding that he needs no gloves could mean a lot of things, I'm thinking it wasn't only to intimidate the idiot, but also to let him know he's an idiot for picking boxing gloves during hard free sparring.

I'd also appreciate an objective, and kind response considering this is from F2 and not the War Room pre-flaming ban (and the fact that I don't care who was in the right nor in the wrong, since I believe both the basement dweller & Neer were wrong)

I never presented the idea of a fight including ground game with boxing gloves, that's serious reaching and says nothing about me, says a lot more about you that'd you'd think that/make it out that way and possibly have others think the same. I said if it's free sparring, and not just stand up or solely ground...that's obviously: 3 separate categories (which also could be broken down further)

Yes, Neer was obviously fuming, (when someone says they're done as they're getting their ass handed to him, you should stop immediately) and went too far: that's why I said he should've outclassed him and not beat him down (like most MMArtist would've). Of course he isn't a gentlemen and not all MMArtist are, but you'd be surprised if you were actually part of an MMA scene, the pros and ammies are so nice in general.

He was a member of the gym prior to the fight? Does your source detail for how long? Iirc, the video shows an out of shape dude whom probably never took MMA seriously until after the fact, hence the boxing gloves. Boxing gloves vs MMA gloves is a stupid thing to suggest, and helps nobody develop nor makes anyone look tougher. The guy isn't the sharpest tool in the box, probably thought he hits harder than he does, and didn't respect MMA much less grappling & GnP. Neer responding that he needs no gloves could mean a lot of things, I'm thinking it wasn't only to intimidate the idiot, but also to let him know he's an idiot for picking boxing gloves during hard free sparring.

I'd also appreciate an objective, and kind response considering this is from F2 and not the War Room pre-flaming ban (and the fact that I don't care who was in the right nor in the wrong, since I believe both the basement dweller & Neer were wrong)

I'm sure your perspective is just lovely, but I'm beyond bored of this this so I won't be reading any of it or responding further on this topic.

I'm sure your perspective is just lovely, but I'm beyond bored of this this so I won't be reading any of it or responding further on this topic.

Facts are lovely, you'd be delighted to accept only facts if you knew how much they're above erroneous opinions/fiction/fantasy. I don't see why you responded to say you won't respond- whatever tickles your fancy though. Unless I'm mistaking you for another user, you're usually a better poster than this, and objective/non-biased. It's only the internet, so whatever.

Cheers!

Back