(video) UFC Fighters Predict Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier (Wonderboy, Werdum, Till)

I think it should be Stipe's fight but man Michael Chiesa's breakdown was good almost changed my mind.

Stipe should win, but some things telling me DC is gonna make this into a potential cain v JDS situation. Just relentless grinding

Aljamain Sterling mentioned the biggest problem for DC...Stipe's range. Stipe is quick on his feet, hard to take down and hits like a train. All Stipe has to do is avoid the clinch and take downs and he will eventually TKO or KO Cormier. Stipe is good on the sprawl also. Great fight though. And Jon Jones, if DC wins he will be above you as one of the GOAT' of all time. D.C. is usually the shorter guy in the cage where as Jones is usually the bigger guy.

really close fight - i can see DC winning via wrestling for sure, and if both of them are tired, i think DC could potntially outlast/grapple stipe - i think stipe could also land hard and win - that seems to be the consensus among fighters as well - slight tilt toward cormier

Stipe is a bit too big and has too good of boxing. How does dc get inside on that?

man look at volkov, that's what hitler wanted right there.

love the old fashion suit too, suits him.

Wonderboy - Stipe

Werdum - Stipe

Till - DC

Burnell - Stipe

Volkov - Didn't pick either

Manuwa - DC

Chiesa - DC

Sobotta - Stipe

Blachowicz - Stipe

Phillips - Toss up

Gillian - DC

Terrion - Stipe

Knight - DC

Alvey - Toss up

Aljamain - Stipe

DC got this... Stipe will get tossed around like Barnett did. DC is a lot stronger at HW, he only left the division because Cain was champ.

man Michael Chiesa's breakdown was good almost changed my mind.

Chiesa's breakdown should have changed your mind. What he said was spot on.

DC is undefeated at HW against elite level fighters in that weight division who were all significantly bigger than him! It's not like this is new territory for DC, he's already beat guys far bigger than Stipe and in impressive fashion.

Not only that, DC has worked his way past the likes of Rumble Johnson who I actually believe is far more dangerous on the feet than Stipe. People seem to be really praising Stipe for his striking in their predictions, but Stipe has shown holes in his stand-up game, even in his most recent fights. DC is a technical dynamo in both striking and wrestling and I think he's got this.

Stipe should win, but some things telling me DC is gonna make this into a potential cain v JDS situation. Just relentless grinding

no shot honestly. Although I think Junior had really good TDD defense, I don't think he had the footwork to make it work vs a high level wrestler. Stipe does. He also has solid wrestling chops himself so, he shouldn't be a complete fish out of water. He's the bigger guy. And as far as the hands go, Stipe is better than DC there. Neither are great kickers. Stipe's gone 5 rounds himself so don't think cardio will be an issue here.

I think it's still a winnable fight for DC, but, Stipe is favored for a reason. Stipe by KO round 2. Still doesn't make him the best HW ever though @Final Say

DC got this... Stipe will get tossed around like Barnett did. DC is a lot stronger at HW, he only left the division because Cain was champ.
lol, Barnett had zero hands...
Stipe will dominate from end to end.

Tough to pick... Champion vs Champion!!!

Wonderboy - Stipe

Werdum - Stipe

Till - DC

Burnell - Stipe

Volkov - Didn't pick either

Manuwa - DC

Chiesa - DC

Sobotta - Stipe

Blachowicz - Stipe

Phillips - Toss up

Gillian - DC

Terrion - Stipe