(video) UFC Gdansk Media Day Face offs 'Cowboy vs. Till'

Till going along with Cerrone's buddy-buddy thing. He'd be better off getting in his face and being hostile towards him. Cerrone usually gets shook by opponents who do that.

Till going along with Cerrone's buddy-buddy thing. He'd be better off getting in his face and being hostile towards him. Cerrone usually gets shook by opponents who do that.
That has been my consistent worry about Till in this fight. People who do the buddy thing with Cerrone end up getting blasted.

Scouse crew checking in LAHHH
calm-down-calm-down.jpg

Yes...I agree with that...Not really sure if there's any validity to it...but I had always believed it...at this point in his career...trash talk or getting in his face, should do nothing at all...

i agree as well i expected him to do more maybe he will at the weigh ins

Holy shit what the fuck is that creaking noise

Till looks alot bigger. He will be in trouble if it makes it past the third round. Being one of the best leg kickers, I would like to see Cerrone deploy the low calf kick. He only throws outside leg kicks when he could do some damage with the inside on a SP.

Yeah like Bendo, Pettis, and RDA?
Actually cowboy is the one who put the pressure on himself in the Pettis fight. He talked so much shit that come fight night standing across from Anthony in the cage he even admitted he was shook as fuck. Then he proceeded to get demolished via liver kicks from hell.

Jan with the cheap suit

Loobov with the shortest arms in stardeown history

Good god kk opponent is the lebron of mma receding hair line

Cowboy probably wearing his boots. I think he’s much smaller than till , and geez I wish He would get his hat knocked off more often with his buddy buddy pat on the back routine .

Nate Diaz and Conor need to train these goons on staredowns

Cowboy is always buddy buddy witlh most of his opponents the fight with Matt Brown even know Matt was very hostile to him talk lots of shit and refusing to shake his hand Cowboy was still nice to Matt even after knocking his head off still offer to be his friend.

yeah would love to see Till get in his face at the official weigh in

Back