***VIDEO: Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! was the 2nd part filmed after the shooting incident? if so many thanks for having the dedication to come back and finish some internet Q's after all that stuff (& with the big fight coming up). (and if wasn't, still, thanks having the dedication to go back and finish it).

Homeless Infant should be promoted to mod or something for this, too ;)

Thanks to Valentina and all involved for taking the time to make this.

Ever dodged a bullet?
lol when I posted that comment, it was before the incident she and her coach had with the gunman. I guess now I have a real answer to that question :D

How weird

I just came here to shout out support to Bullet.

A while back, just before her signing - I got shot down on forums for shouting that she'll be a contender, before she was a known quantity in UFC.

But, alas! Quality comes through in the way of true talent and this shoots down the buffoons, who think that unless you are training with a well known camp and team-mates, that you can't become a contender.

No matter the outcome on a judges score-card, Valentina is a fucking gnarly fighter. She has balls and skills and may even fight "above weight" in some people's eyes.

I love this girl, all the way through and really want to see her get maximum exposure so she can rake in $$$ to reflect her exciting style.

SHEVCHENKO WARWAGON.

only realized now that there's a part 2 already. that's great!

thank you sherdog that's the best thing sherdog has ever done. and obviously thank you Bullet Valentina and good luck against Holm!

Just saw this for the first time! Thanks Valentina for interacting with the Sherbros & Sherlasses around here. Best of luck in your next fight, you have a more interested fan.

As per the usual, I have to give a GIF of support. :D

Hope to see some great counters like this against Holly.

She did it! Congrats Valentina! I was rooting for you.

Can I just congratulate you on a very good fight. Evading kicks and punches by inches then landing perfect counters. Perfect timing and distance control. Congrats on the win!

Congrats to Valentina. It was an entertaining fight and a huge win.

Excellent fight, Valentina. You looked great against a very skilled opponent.

Very happy for Valentina! Was a great performance. We'll have to try & get her back here again before her next fight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back