***VIDEO: Veronica Macedo SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score

*****This is a Q&A for UFC's Women's Bantamweight Veronica Macedo! Remember to keep it clean & respectful otherwise dubs or bans will be handed out.*****

Veronica Macedo is a Women's Bantamweight fighter who previously fought Ashlee Evan's Smith at UFC Fight Night 93. At 21 years old she's the youngest female fighter in the UFC and widely considered one of the brightest up and coming fighters in her division.

XLrW15a.jpg

tumblr_o273promPQ1sis8guo2_1280.gif

She currently owns a record of 5 - 1 - 1 and won an additional two bouts before going Pro. Despite only having one fight in the UFC the Venezuelan Bantamweight has been developing quite a following on the Forums lately due to her slick BJJ skills, love of traveling, as well a her incredible photography skills, which has been prevalent on her social media.

WSjzJoVJ.jpg

uVBgEVd.jpg

Follow her here:

Twitter: @veromacedomma
Instagram: @veronicamacedomma
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/veronicamacedomma/

Last edited:
She will be using the video format but ask away and we will send your questions her way via email!

What do you think of the Superstar Platinum Mike Perry?

Last edited:
On behalf of @KOfinger - What do you think of the idea of dropping to the Strawweight division?

Just wanna say this: Veronica, you took away from Miesha Tate the title of most beautiful woman in MMA. You are stunning, Girl!

i have a question, given that youve moved around so much, do you think changing camps helps or hinders your training, do you have to unlearn things picked up at a previous gym, and does it affect consistency? thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you think you match up with Joanna Champion? Were do you think you could potentially beat her? Im sorry for my peers sad responses.

I think you look to small to be at BW.

Last edited:
Serious two part question...

Is there any particular aspect of her game that she wants to evolve going into this year that will elevate her to that next level, and what did she take away/learn from her last fight about herself and her progress as a fighter.

You are short for a bantamweight (there are atomweights fighting at Invicta FC at your height). When you agreed to fight Evans-Smith on short notice, being smaller no doubt helped with making weight without much preparation time, but was it your plan all along to use the fight as a stepping stone to the UFC's strawweight division? What do you see as your ideal weight class? If the UFC opened a 125 lbs division, would that be where you'd want to be?

Last edited:
How long did you train at Nova Uniao?

&

Any notable fighters you look up to, or like to watch fight?

First of all, I hope I never see you lose like that again. Almost made me cry. My question is: Who would you favor in a fight between Ronda Rousey and Cyborg?

Hi Veronica, my question is:

What motivated you to become a fighter?

Also, a bit of a personal question but, do you have portuguese family? Your name is vey common in my country Portugal and i saw that you visited it.

Best of luck to your next fight ;)

Q: If you were offered the choice of a title shot right now at either current WMMA weight class which one would you take, JJ or Nunes?

Hi Veronica.

How much striking have you learned over the years and do you think you'll be prepared to keep it standing against an opponent with great takedown defense and BJJ?

Second question (might've been asked but I'm not bothering to look): Do you have any ambitions/personal goals outside of fighting and winning a UFC championship?

Question: if someone is good looking, well traveled and has ambitious goals, does he have a chance to take you on a date? :)

Let's keep it clean guys. She should be motivated to do more here, not be scared away.

Hi Veronica

Who are some of your favorite male and female fighters ever?

Question: If you had a choice to fight either Cyborg or Nunes at a catchweight, who would you choose?

To Veronica:

What would you say is your favorite fight of all time? And what was the first fight you saw that made you want to get into MMA?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back