***VIDEO: Veronica Macedo SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do specifically for strength and conditioning, and how does not only the intensity and volume, but programming change as you get closer to a fight?

Pride or UFC?

Did you watch the Rizin shows?

When did you first start practicing martial arts?

What are your hobbies outside of fighting?

Name of the last book you read?

The one city you want to fight in above any other?

Being so young and having so much potential in the sport, have you considered moving to a more well-known camp to become the best version of yourself possible? (ATT, Jacksons, etc)

Hola Veronica.

Cual es tu ciudad favorita en sur America?

Who is your favorite classic UFC fighter from the first couple of events and why?

What's your favourite submission hold?

Where do you rank the Diaz brothers amongst the greatest fighters of all time?

Hi Veronica,

What are your hobbies/interests besides fighting? What's your favorite food? And what's your favorite movie?

Last edited:
Hi Veronica, what was your favourite fight of 2016?

How did you deal with your first loss? Did you think about taking time off or did you want to get straight back into another match?

Hi Veronica

I've read that you said when you were younger you enjoyed watching Bruce Lee films and that was what sparked your interest in MMA.
So my question is, what's your favorite Bruce Lee film?

How far do you think you can go in mma and how your relatives reacted to you becoming a professional fighter.

Good luck in the future.

Last edited:
No question from me but wanted to say I was impressed as hell with your performance against Ashlee. You took a short notice fight against a woman who was likely 2 weight classes above you and put up a great fight.

Gmorn,

Got a couple of questions.
1. What is Venezuela like, and did coming from there play any part in convincing you to fight professionally?
2. Why do you fight? You are young and attractive. There are other easier avenues to pursue in life other than fighting.
3. You have to call someone out for your next fight- make it nice and colourful!

Thank you for doing the QandA, I am a big fan and look forward to seeing you fight again sometime soon.

Question:
1. Are you planning to move down to 115?
2. Will you stay in Poland or find a gym in America?
3. Are you planning to pursue another career like modeling or hosting while training for mma?

Time is running out. If you have any questions ask them now, the Question portion is about to close in an hour.

Are my questions going to be last?!!!!

How do you deal with nerves going into a bout?

Was it the same way you dealt with them going into your UFC debut?

What do you hope to achieve in the UFC in the next 2 years?

The questions portion is closed. Thank you to those that participated!

The video should be up tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back