***VIDEO: Veronica Macedo SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said my names lads.

@Deffid @Tules @Lethal @TeTe

@Veronica thank you for replying to our questions. You seem very pleasant, talented and needless to say gorgeous.

Happy New Year and all the very best on your Career.

Un abraso

Kid

Love that accent

She would make a great Sherdogger.

I was really impressed with how she answered the videos. She would do well with the banter here imo

If one starts the video at exactly 20:57 one can hear...

"What's your favorite food?
I love dogs. Anything that has to do with a dog."

A great example of the importance of not lifting audio out of context, lol !

I think we can all agree I won this thing.

Surprised at how fluent her english was,very well spoken too. I don't normally gush over women mma fighters but she is beautiful.

@Lethal thanks for putting this all together. I thought it turned out great.

And I never realized how much I like the name Veronica until I heard her say it. Loved the accent.

Thanks. I was worried going in that the video would be too short but she took her time with almost every question, she gave us a well in depth video. Plus, 30 minutes of Veronica Macedo is never a bad thing either. :cool:

Veronica Bless
First i'd like to say @Lethal really took the Q&A's to the next level by including a video with the answers, it's much more fun listening to the fighters talk and seeing their reactions to the questions.

I would also like to thank Veronica for answering all the questions including mine, she's very well spoken and i liked her answers. I'm looking forward seeing you in the cage again Veronica, best of luck in your career <40>

Glad you liked it. I'm more of a fan of the video format as well, it's easier to share and also has more replay value then reading their posts in a thread.

I can haz Veronica? @Lethal

Haha I don't know man, there was already a big line before she made this video, this might have doubled it :p

I think we can all agree I won this thing.

Lol, she earned even more Bonus points for sure after the Silence of the Lambs shoutout.

Hespect

AMAZING! watched the whole video. <{1-15}> god bless that girl

And I think she already has a boyfriend...so forget it Sherdoggers

Veronica Bless.

She need to join Duane Ludwig team to improve her striking

I like how self confidence she is

Good Q&A, much luck to Veronica in the future, and thank you @Lethal for setting it up. :)

Huh, she is one of those girls that doesn't take compliments well <209Bitch>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back