Videogame Multimedia Thread (Docu, making of, Retrospects, Classic Trailers, History, etc..)

An old thread I posted:
Today's Featured Wikipedia Article: Phantasmagoria

A couple of old school Sierra developers ("Metal Jesus" and "Drunken Master Paul") talk about what it was like to work at what used to be the largest game studio in the world back in the early 90's. This comes from the YT channel maintained by Metal Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFymXY4eFCo_AchSpxwyrg

Next time I'm in Seattle I intend to visit this amazing store. I urge any of our Washingtonian & Oregonian posters relatively close to Seattle who are into PC gaming to support this store. If you were into PC gaming of the 80's and 90's it appears to be a magical place:

Al Lowe, the creator of Leisure Suit Larry and The Black Cauldron, goes on a stroll down memory lane in this video. He even has pre-Sierra games in his attic. This is as nerd as it gets-- I love it:

If memory serves, these were the first gaming vids that blew my mind and made me realize I knew nothing John Snow.

The grenade jumping is nothing short of super-human.

Co-sign on Raycevick. He makes good content.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Wish he would make videos full-time.

I also like Whitelight.

This video he made about F.E.A.R. inspired me to replay the first game, and I had a blast.

He also has videos on the Crysis series, the recent Spider-Man game, and others. Highly recommended.

Back