VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

I thought Floki was annoying in S1 and S2...with his little voice and nervous laugh, it felt forced to me.

and i'm almost certain in s3 and onwards he toned it down. he rarely does it anymore and he's infact become a great character

So whatever happened to Odin sailing into Kattegat at the end of S4 part 1?

Also why didnt Ivar adress the fact that Bjorn had promissed him he would be the one to blood eagle ecbert?
Ivar: u said i could blood eagle ecbert (pulls angry face)
Bjorn: do i look like sigguard? Stfu or il make ur arms not work either

It seems like they killed off their best characters and actors.

I really enjoyed the dialogue between Ecbert and Ragnar at the end.

I'm glad that fat king got blood eagled.

If you binge watch it you'll get sick of hearing about "the will of the gods".

Floki is a fun character though a bit mentally derranged.

Brutal episode. The blood-eagle of Aella was better than the the one Ragnar did on Jarl Borg.

Ya, that blood eagle was crazy! Though I think even though Ragnar hated Jarl Borg he still respected him as a Viking. The one on Aella was b/c they were just straight up pissed at him b/c he killed Ragnar.

It seems like they killed off their best characters and actors.

They've been doing that since Season 1. All the really Viking looking guys get killed off almost immediately while dweebs like Erlendur stay alive for multiple seasons.

They've been doing that since Season 1. All the really Viking looking guys get killed off almost immediately while dweebs like Erlendur stay alive for multiple seasons.

Ya, they killed off Erik and Lief who were both huge Viking warriors. I didn't understand why anyone didn't kill Erlendur earlier. I mean the dude didn't really have any of his own people left from what I could tell and it was obvious he wanted revenge.

They killed off those guys, they killed off Thorsten and Kalf, who was a huge guy too, they killed off Borg, and the guy who played Jarl Siegfried.

Ya, that blood eagle was crazy! Though I think even though Ragnar hated Jarl Borg he still respected him as a Viking. The one on Aella was b/c they were just straight up pissed at him b/c he killed Ragnar.

This is a good example of the nuance the show CAN be capable when it is firing on all cylinders.

The blood eagle of Jarl Borg was to give him an opportunity to show his worth to the gods. The blood eagle of Aella was to ensure that he disgusted them.

When is this show coming back? I cannot wait to see Heahmund in action, after that doggy style scene.

When is this show coming back? I cannot wait to see Heahmund in action, after that doggy style scene.

No doubt. Can't wait to see how he handles missionary and reverse cowgirl.

They killed off those guys, they killed off Thorsten and Kalf, who was a huge guy too, they killed off Borg, and the guy who played Jarl Siegfried.

Very true. A lot of the guys the have left now look like wimpy hipsters like Halfdan. Siegfried andThorsten were awesome.

Damn season 4 is all over the place. It's still a very entertaining show though. I watched 1-17 in just the past week lol.

- Junkie Ragnar sucked
- Moses Ragnar sucked
- Timeline jump was out of nowhere and I can't tell which kid is which.
- I don't like the superficial shit.
- First half of the season showing France and Wessex was boring
- Most importantly, how could they end an episode with Ragnar meeting King Harald and then never end up showing the confrontation in the next? I thought that would have been really interesting to see.

+ This show has many cool and interesting characters.
+ I love Queen Lagertha.(But the way she killed Aslaug was not cool)
+ Love seeing them travel the world and clash with other cultures.
+ King Harald is cool, I hope he gets a big part in the future.

I'm going with: That's just the way it was then.

But they must come up with something if he's going to England because he can't just crawl around everywhere over there.

And that's exactly what he ended up doing LOL

Decent finale, though its obvious Ekberts titles mean nothing since he renounced his crown 5 minutes before the barbarians showed up. As others said we all saw Sigurds death coming, if he had half a brain he would have killed Ivar a long time ago. Interesting to see Hafdan parting way with King Harald to join Bjorn. I thought for sure they were both dedicated to overthrowing the Lothbroks.

I'm guessing Hafdan is gonna try and kill Bjorn wherever they go.

Last two episodes were great. King Herald is now the most interesting character on this show.

When is this show coming back? I cant wait for Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I wanna see him merk some ragnarsons.

Update: July 21, 2017

VIKINGS Season 5 Comic-Con Trailer; Returns Nov. 29, 2017

My passion for the show isn't what it used to be but that's a good trailer. Looks like they're putting a lot of money into this season.

I just can't get over everyone following Ivar.

The dude can't walk ffs. Yeah, he looks like a fucking white walker with his creepy ass eyes, but he can't use his legs!

For some reason though, seasoned warriors are supposed to fear and follow him? Ignore him killing his brother?

Just feels like the showrunners are propping him up and trying to get us to believe he's a force.

Back