VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

edge-wwe.gif

Edge doesnt even have a flat nose.

Its weird how this series takes all these historical Vikings from different places and time periods and puts them all together in one place.

I just hope ladders were invented back then

spear-from-ladder-o.gif

New season looks good.

I hope they still throw in some of the rituals and mythology into the mix.

Update: July 26, 2016

WWE Superstar Edge Joins the Cast of VIKINGS Season 5

Adam Copeland, former WWE Superstar Edge, is set for a recurring role in the upcoming fifth season of the hit History drama series Vikings.

Copeland will play Ketill Flatnose, a fierce and brave warrior, chosen by Floki to be one of the leaders of the Viking party intent on traveling to Iceland to set up a community there. He joins Jonathan Rhys Meyers who was previously announced as joining the Season 5 cast.

Copeland previously recurred on Syfy’s Haven and next will be seen in WWE’s action-thriller Interrogation.

WWE Star Edge Joins ‘Vikings’ Season 5 In Recurring Role
Wait. Edge is gonna do a WWE film? Lol oh I feel so bad for him xD

Edge is gonna spear some dudes into obscurity. Bury the actors Adam Copeland!

Edge isn't the worst actor either. Not amazing, but he can do a passable job when given the right stuff.

Would prefer Matt Hardy or captain charisma Cristian. Edge sucks...

Update: September 14, 2016

VIKINGS Mid-Season 4 Returns on November 30, 2016

Update: September 14, 2016

VIKINGS Mid-Season 4 Returns on November 30, 2016

Finally. I've been waiting to find out when this is coming back forever. I was constantly checking my Kodi damn nearly daily to see if it had updated the return date.

About fucking time! I've been wondering when this shit was coming back.

It's hard to think of this as a single twenty-episode season when the first 10 eps and the second 10 eps are separated by several months.

bah, I just read this today too

I was hoping it would start sooner to be honest, nov 30 means that it goes right thru christmas and into feb. as its scheduled for 10 more episodes
which means the the next season which usually starts in march wont be until the summer most likely... I guess it all works out tho...cant wait for this to start

Back