VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

Wait. Edge is gonna do a WWE film? Lol oh I feel so bad for him xD

WWE%5B1%5D.jpg

He's already done one. I hear being ass fucked isn't near as painful the second time.

Wow thats a long time. Figured it would be sooner.

Take me to Valhalla.

So does season 5 still start at the beginning of the year? Or does it push it back. Really fucked the flow of the show up stretching it out to 20 episodes (way to much filler) and putting this huge gap in the middle.

Well I hope next season will be better the last one was a lot of hype for nothing if you ask me.. blown smoke up our behinds more then doing a good show.

Well of course. My goodness why does wwe continue to make films? Aside from their animated Wrestlemania movies, I just don't get it.

Because they think their audience is dumb enough to buy it.

I actually watched 'The Marine' and its absolute shit, and will never waste my time on anything related to WWE studios.

I actually watched 'The Marine' and its absolute shit, and will never waste my time on anything related to WWE studios.
Lol I was a young Cena fan when that came out, I was so excited for it. But it was sooo bad. Then I bought Legendary. More awful crap. Agh. Why do I continue to bother. I must hate myself.

The only one I actually enjoyed was See No Evil 2. And I think that only appealed to me because the Soska Sisters directed it and had Katharine Isabelle in it.

What's interesting is that they occasionally make movies that have NOTHING to do with the WWE or their wrestlers.

Oculus, for instance, was a WWE Studios movie:

oculus-2014-horror-ghost-Karen-Gillan-movie-poster-film-hd-wallpaper-650x380.jpg

So was this shit with Vince Vaughn:

Download-Term-Life-Full-Movie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I was a young Cena fan when that came out, I was so excited for it. But it was sooo bad. Then I bought Legendary. More awful crap. Agh. Why do I continue to bother. I must hate myself.

The only one I actually enjoyed was See No Evil 2. And I think that only appealed to me because the Soska Sisters directed it and had Katharine Isabelle in it.

They made a second 'See No Evil?'

Not that I saw the first, but if I had to pick a WWE to be forced to watch, it'd probably be that.

What the hell happened to Vince Vaughn's career?

Well I hope next season will be better the last one was a lot of hype for nothing if you ask me.. blown smoke up our behinds more then doing a good show.
This season isn't over, they are following TWD format by splitting it into two parts.

When is this show coming back again? If not soon, then it will just be another season.

No one is excited for this? Is coming back tomorrow. Here is a sneak peak

Back