Vilma Olsson - EPF Classic Champion 2018

Sano

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Man this girl is impressive. 19 years old, 72kg BW, 190kg squat in sleeves (WR), 116kg bench (WR), 195kg deadlift conventional. 501kg total.

Hard to understand how someone who looks like her can move that kind of weight. Quite amazing, and she's only a junior.

Last edited:
19? Swedish? Strong as fuck? Well, I’m sold.

Man this girl is impressive. 19 years old, 72kg BW, 190kg squat in sleeves (WR), 116kg bench (WR), 195kg deadlift conventional. 501kg total.

Hard to understand how someone who looks like her can move that kind of weight. Quite amazing, and she's only a junior.

Wait, is that a world record for a junior or senior

Amazing. I guess she's a great demonstration of how many factors contribute to strength other than muscle mass. At least for the upper body anyway.

Amazing. I guess she's a great demonstration of how many factors contribute to strength other than muscle mass. At least for the upper body anyway.
You'd have to take into consideration the effects of arching and gripping wide relative to your shoulder width (as max legal grip width doesn't vary with height, shorter competitors can have a grip that is significantly wider compared to their height).

If you pause at 3:59 you'll see the elbows never go bellow shoulder level and they flex to less than 90 degrees (plus the arch makes it so this is more akin to a decline bench press).

I'm not saying this isn't perfectly within PL rules, but if you are comparing that number to your bench press numbers keep in mind it could almost be like an entirely different lift.

She´s pretty also ...well ...I said it.

Back