Social Vine co-founder found dead in apparent drug overdose

bad seed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://techcrunch.com/2018/12/16/h...d-of-suspected-overdose/?utm_source=webuproar

Reminder that the fentanyl plague is raging as hard as ever.
od2017-slide01.jpg

Do we know this was fentanyl? I'm assuming this guy was rich and could probably score Oxycontin®

edit: Reading is fundamental. From the article:
The story was reported earlier by TMZ — which cites a police source saying cocaine and heroin were believed to be involved.

Do we know this was fentanyl? I'm assuming this guy was rich and could probably score Oxycontin®
well no, but fentanyl laced heroin is usually the cause of these OD's. If his habit was large enough, Oxy just cant cut it.

Somehow I read that as Vice and thought someone killed Gavin

well no, but fentanyl laced heroin is usually the cause of these OD's. If his habit was large enough, Oxy just cant cut it.

But a guy at his age with his background is probably less likely to get into heroin when he can afford/ have connections for oxycodone. People mostly turn to heroin when they can't score oxy.

But a guy at his age with his background is probably less likely to get into heroin when he can afford oxycodone.
a huge percentage of heroin addicts started off with legally prescribed painkillers. Doctors carelessly prescribe them and then cut them off forcing them to seek a solution elsewhere.

Gosh, why are all ODs shooting up (no pun intended) in recent years. Something has to be wrong if the economy is seen as better and suicides/ ODs are going up.

Well, if you want to hang with party girls, you have to party, or you are just an obstacle to get around.

Less people overall need to do drugs. Seriously. It's ok to grow up.

a huge percentage of heroin addicts started off with legally prescribed painkillers. Doctors carelessly prescribe them and then cut them off forcing them to seek a solution elsewhere.
Exactly. And rich powerful people don't start injecting heroin into their arms willy nilly.

Gosh, why are all ODs shooting up (no pun intended) in recent years. Something has to be wrong if the economy is seen as better and suicides/ ODs are going up.
See my post above and check this out:
_44615530_poppies7_416.jpg

article-1148484-038E5B38000005DC-718_468x295_popup.jpg

610x.jpg

SMALL_3p.jpg

SMALL_4p.jpg

SMALL_5p.jpg

SMALL_6p.jpg

SMALL_7p.jpg

SMALL_8p.jpg

SMALL_9p.jpg

SMALL_10p.jpg

SMALL_11p.jpg

SMALL_12p.jpg

SMALL_13p.jpg

SMALL_14p.jpg

SMALL_15p.jpg

SMALL_16p.jpg

SMALL_17p.jpg

SMALL_18p.jpg

SMALL_19p.jpg

In Afghan fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses
Row on row.

A lot of it has to do with peole thinking they're consuming something they're familiar with only to find out too late that it was something else -- and that something else is oftentimes fentanyl.

What is the vine??? Who is this guy and why am I supposed to care about him??!

A lot of it has to do with peole thinking they're consuming something they're familiar with only to find out too late that it was something else -- and that something else is oftentimes fentanyl.

Ah. I haven't read into the details of that too much. Are OD's usually contributed to the suicide rate? Cause if they aren't, this wouldn't explain the spite there are well and would seem to imply it's not just a mistake in what they used.

I know a paramedic who says the majority of their calls are ODs where they have to revive the person with Narcan. You'd think the person would be relived to wake up but they usually are pissed cause the Narcan makes you very nauseous/sick right after. She finds it funny she just saved their life and they usually curse her out.

See my post above and check this out:
_44615530_poppies7_416.jpg

article-1148484-038E5B38000005DC-718_468x295_popup.jpg

610x.jpg

SMALL_3p.jpg

SMALL_4p.jpg

SMALL_5p.jpg

SMALL_6p.jpg

SMALL_7p.jpg

SMALL_8p.jpg

SMALL_9p.jpg

SMALL_10p.jpg

SMALL_11p.jpg

SMALL_12p.jpg

SMALL_13p.jpg

SMALL_14p.jpg

SMALL_15p.jpg

SMALL_16p.jpg

SMALL_17p.jpg

SMALL_18p.jpg

SMALL_19p.jpg

In Afghan fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses
Row on row.

I think opiods are starting to get a lot of criticism in recent years and less prescribed now. I guess this could depend if you are talking about legal or illegal use.

I think opiods are starting to get a lot of criticism in recent years and less prescribed now. I guess this could depend if you are talking about legal or illegal use.
Geez, I'm talking about an ongoing not-so-black operation where American troops are used for the largest opium business our planet has ever known.

Back