Vinegar flavored snacks are disgusting!

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
I've never understood the appeal of vinegar flavored chips or popcorn. It just tastes like sour. They take something yummy like potato chips and screw it up. I just don't get it.

If you actually enjoy this revolting, gag inducing crap, get in here and tell me why. If you're a hater, get in here and agree with me.

I like vinegar on my homemade thick cut fries every now n then

It's not my favorite but it's something different once in awhile

Nope. Can't agree. Vinegar on crisps is fine for me and on chips for sure. Popcorn? No thanks you can keep that.

Salt and Vinegars Lays are alright.

you sound like some kinda "gimme the lightly salted lays" type-a bitch

Vinegar is life

Not a fan myself.

I don't care for it but it's not my least favorite. Anything onion flavored is worse

I like to switch it up some days i'll have salt and the vinegar chips other days it's vinegar and the salt chips.

I like a good variety.

No way man, it’s awesome to eat things that make your mouth smell like an anchovies cunt.

I used to hate vinegar as a kid but recently I bought some balsamic vinegar and salt crisps hand-cooked (what does even mean?) chips and they've looooovely.

Agreed. That shit is disgusting. Those fucking salt and vinegar chips that were suddenly popular taste like shit.

I like it on corned beef, french fries and I like salt and vinegar chips.

I love vinegar. Salt and Vinegar are my favourite regular (non-specialty) chips. I also buy hash-browns and put tons of salt and vinegar on them too. It's good for potatoes imo, since potato is about as bland as it gets and vinegar is such a strong flavour. I also like diced cucumbers in vinegar-water with salt. Vinegar is also very cheap, and it can be used for cleaning stuff.

I don't eat chips that often anyway, but vinegar tastes good. Good on potato chips, fries, salads, used to get salt and vinegar almonds but just eat plain almonds now, and also drink apple cider vinegar drinks with water and honey. Apple cider vinegar is very healthy as well as tasting good. Obviously other people think so too or the companies would go out of business.

Back