Vinegar flavored snacks are disgusting!

When you get old and sick of the world, your perspective changes. You get sour and bitter and prefer things that reflect this state of mind. That's why old people love pickled things so much-- it gives them extra power to yell at strangers and pets

I've never understood the appeal of vinegar flavored chips or popcorn. It just tastes like sour. They take something yummy like potato chips and screw it up. I just don't get it.

If you actually enjoy this revolting, gag inducing crap, get in here and tell me why. If you're a hater, get in here and agree with me.
Vinegar is delicious. Makes french fries way better. Potato chips are like cousins of french fries. Therefore vinegar makes chips way better.

When you get old and sick of the world, your perspective changes. You get sour and bitter and prefer things that reflect this state of mind. That's why old people love pickled things so much-- it gives them extra power to yell at strangers and pets
My take is that ts' palate hasn't matured yet. Half-glass full.

That's another way to see it.

on the other hand...

wait a damn minute are you the one who borrowed my hedge clippers you satan fuker I'll get u good! Someone's been leaning on the fence I know it was you, it's sagging now I oughta turn you in

That's another way to see it.

on the other hand...

wait a damn minute are you the one who borrowed my hedge clippers you satan fuker I'll get u good! Someone's been leaning on the fence I know it was you, it's sagging now I oughta turn you in
lurker.gif

Every once in awhile when I feel like eating some unhealthy shit I'll enjoy me some salt and vinegar chips with a Pepsi. I used to be hooked on some salt and malt vinegar sunflower seeds but I guess they stopped making those

I don't think this is about a mature palate. It's about an overpowering flavor that doesn't taste good. Plain chips are great because they have potato flavor. Eating something that makes my body involuntarily wince because it's uncomfortable does nothing for me. Just my opinion.

I've tasted muted vinegar chips that weren't that bad, but they would have been better plain.

I don't think this is about a mature palate. It's about an overpowering flavor that doesn't taste good. Plain chips are great because they have potato flavor. Eating something that makes my body involuntarily wince because it's uncomfortable does nothing for me. Just my opinion.

I've tasted muted vinegar chips that weren't that bad, but they would have been better plain.
What's your take on citrus flavor/ings?

What's your take on citrus flavor/ings?
I don't like it when flavorings are too overwhelming. I much prefer sweet to sour, but that crap gets too much as well, just not so bad. Can't stand yellow mustard or sour pickles. Sweet are good. I guess I just don't dig sour, like lemons or limes. Vinegar though is on another level.

I can handle yellow mustard, pickles, or lemon/lime, but vinegar is all around vile.

Vinegar is awesome but it’s an acquired taste for most Americans at least. When I was a kid I hated it but now I love it

{<jordan}

I've never understood the appeal of vinegar flavored chips or popcorn. It just tastes like sour. They take something yummy like potato chips and screw it up. I just don't get it.

If you actually enjoy this revolting, gag inducing crap, get in here and tell me why. If you're a hater, get in here and agree with me.
Salt and vinegar chips with ketchup is my favourite combo. Mayonnaise too

Vinegar is delicious. I was at a restaurant last night that had salt and vinegar flavored popcorn and it was pretty delicious.

It's for sure not my go to crisp flavour

Salt and vinegar pringles make my teeth hurt

Don’t like sour? You mad Holmes.

Lemon
Lime
Pickles
Key lime pie
Sweet and sour pork
So many things good with a little acid in it.

Just remember, the Centurions put vinegar to Jesus' lips because it's so delicious and refreshing

I really enjoy vinegar flavored stuff. The Lays Salt and Vinegar stax are one of my favorite chips.

I also highly enjoy finadene which is either soy sauce mixed with vinegar or soy sauce mixed with lemon juice.

Back