Virtue Signaling in Gaming Megathread, v.1

You realise that people outside the US have no fucking idea what the term "hard R" even means right? I had to go look it up.

200w.gif

If only Shift Up had some sort of consulting firm they could hire to weed out such things.......rofl
If Shift Up used one of those ESG required consulting firms, the protagonist would have been modeled after Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice.png

Lets take your joke and apply it. How many units would this game sell then?
Who knows. In another time, before all the controversy SBI created for themselves, it may have sold fine if the game is as good as people are saying. It just wouldn't have had all the viral coverage the protagonist's aesthetics gave the game.

Most people don't want to play a game with a forced ugly main character, unless it's some satirical thing, or the character and story are incredibly well written.

Did you ever play the OG Saints Row games? It was fun to make a hideous main character, the cut scenes were hilarious, but it was our choice. Mass Effect had a funny mod

so tired of these woke ass gaming media "journos" with obvious hypocritical behaviors. they celebrate BG3, full on bestiality, choose your own penis size adventure, but seeing some cleavage and ass cheeks is just so le bad. how dumb. i'm going to buy another physical copy.

So the gooner crowd is crying censorship. I’m sure by now you guys may have heard that one outfit was adjusted to reveal less boobs. However it was done as a change in design, confirmed by the dev team. It makes sense, plenty of other costumes reveal cleavage so why would they censor just one? Common sense ain’t that common I guess. Yeah so don’t fall for the misinformation out there. Seems like the original vision is in tact
the absolute dumbest take here, bravo

the absolute dumbest take here, bravo
So they keep the outfits that expose more skin and cleavage but “censor” this one? The director came out and said it was an artistic choice. You can choose not to believe him but that’s on you. Same thing happened in NIKKE. Even Spider-Man 2 had last minute artistic changes. It happens and that’s why they say in demos things are subject to change. Like I said if it were censorship they’d be consistent about removing cleavage.

Last edited:
So they keep the outfits that expose more skin and cleavage but “censor” this one? The director came out and said it was an artistic choice. You can choose not to believe him but that’s on you. Same thing happened in NIKKE. Even Spider-Man 2 had last minute artistic changes. It happens and that’s why they say in demos things are subject to change. Like I said if it were censorship they’d be consistent about removing cleavage.
of course they would force the director to say that. are you that gullible? that's hilarious. i'm talking about hypocrisy, the media pushes BG3 which forces homosexual relations on you, allows you to choose penis size, cyber punk where you can choose girth, literally in promo videos shows a bear fucking a dude, yet this game because it has cleavage is censored and demonized by woke gaming journalists and woke gamers. one form of degeneracy is allowed, celebrated, while one form is censored. shit makes no sense.

of course they would force the director to say that. are you that gullible? that's hilarious. i'm talking about hypocrisy, the media pushes BG3 which forces homosexual relations on you, allows you to choose penis size, cyber punk where you can choose girth, literally in promo videos shows a bear fucking a dude, yet this game because it has cleavage is censored and demonized by woke gaming journalists and woke gamers. one form of degeneracy is allowed, celebrated, while one form is censored. shit makes no sense.
Like I said you choosing to call him a liar is a you problem. Fact is there’s more revealing costumes than the one that is “censored” so to me that genuinely seems like an artistic choice. As for those other games, nobody is forcing you to be gay. You can choose your romantic partners. Some of you guys just want to be the victims so bad. First it was this game is going to get review bombed and since that didn’t happen and even outlets like Kotaku really liked it the conversation has shifted .

Like I said you choosing to call him a liar is a you problem. Fact is there’s more revealing costumes than the one that is “censored” so to me that genuinely seems like an artistic choice. As for those other games, nobody is forcing you to be gay. You can choose your romantic partners. Some of you guys just want to be the victims so bad. First it was this game is going to get review bombed and since that didn’t happen and even outlets like Kotaku really liked it the conversation has shifted .
i'm not saying he's a liar, i'm saying it's very obvious he has to say that, to keep the sales going, it's obvious Sony, the publisher is the one censoring this shit after woke ass media complains. their whole promotion was no censorship. it's not an artistic choice as they want the simpletons like you to believe. it's censorship, coming from the higherups/publishers after facing the most weakest of fake outcry from woke ass media and "fans" such as yourself. the most gullible dorks who completely overlook other degeneracy and then regurgitate the mainstream message, forever. i'm not a victim you retard and no one is saying we are. we are complaining about obvious hypocrisy, dishonesty, and these games being hypocritical. stop getting your talking points from people that tell you what to think. i'm not talking about review bombs you retard. i'm talking about obvious hypocrisy, games being celebrated where they force homosexual relations on you, even after you deny, where you can choose penis length, where you can actually see titties, dudemanbears fucking other dudes, choosing your girth and cut/uncut options, where these games exist and are celebrated vs. oh no asian boobs/ass cheeks, quick better censor and call this "sexist" and dehumanizing to women now. it's total mental gymnastics where one form of degeneracy is given the approval and one is immediately not given that same opportunity. it's total horse shite and disingenuous.

so tired of these woke ass gaming media "journos" with obvious hypocritical behaviors. they celebrate BG3, full on bestiality, choose your own penis size adventure, but seeing some cleavage and ass cheeks is just so le bad. how dumb. i'm going to buy another physical copy.

"Female characters are too sexualized!"

"So on this BG3 playthrough I made a trans drow tav romance Halsin so I can get railed by a bear."

On the flip side, I did a dark urge playthrough of BG3 with the main character as a conventionally attractive blonde elf. Went tavern brawler monk and spent all of act 1 buck naked. Beating up goblins with bare hands and full nudity. No mods were needed. No one protested the debauchery.

Sadly I don't have a PS5, going to have to wait for SB to come out on steam / PC.

Last edited:
"Female characters are too sexualized!"

"So on this BG3 playthrough I made a trans drow tav romance Halsin so I can get railed by a bear."

On the flip side, I did a dark urge playthrough of BG3 with the main character as a conventionally attractive blonde elf. Went tavern brawler monk and spent all of act 1 buck naked. Beating up goblins with bare hands and full nudity. No mods were needed. No one protested the debauchery.

Sadly I don't have a PS5, going to have to wait for SB to come out on steam / PC.
this is what i dont get at all, it's completely dishonest, completely disingenuous, and hypocritical. why/how did the censors not come after BG3 with full nudity, penis length questions, cut/uncut, girth, complete bears transformed from men butt fucking other dudes? but then showing some underboob or stomach suddenly needs to be censored in stellar blade? like you said, no mods, no one protested the debauchery, instead they did the exact opposite, and celebrated it gave it many gaming awards/accolades. and none of these woke ass dorks can admit that or come to a reason why that is OK, but stellarblade isnt.

its total fucking stupidity, hypocrisy. i bought a physical copy and im going to buy another one.

this is what i dont get at all, it's completely dishonest, completely disingenuous, and hypocritical. why/how did the censors not come after BG3 with full nudity, penis length questions, cut/uncut, girth, complete bears transformed from men butt fucking other dudes? but then showing some underboob or stomach suddenly needs to be censored in stellar blade? like you said, no mods, no one protested the debauchery, instead they did the exact opposite, and celebrated it gave it many gaming awards/accolades. and none of these woke ass dorks can admit that or come to a reason why that is OK, but stellarblade isnt.

its total fucking stupidity, hypocrisy. i bought a physical copy and im going to buy another one.

People are weird man. BG3 is a great game, but it's the NC-17 version of a Mature rating.

America is still coping with a lot of our puritanical views on sexuality.

We have no problem with decapitation in a pg13 game, but a nipple or a bit of underboob is right out.

People are weird man. BG3 is a great game, but it's the NC-17 version of a Mature rating.

America is still coping with a lot of our puritanical views on sexuality.

We have no problem with decapitation in a pg13 game, but a nipple or a bit of underboob is right out.
they'll celebrate, reward, award the penile length, cut/uncut, forced homosexual relationship dialogues, full frontal nudity, but when another company tries to show cleavage and ass cheeks, suddenly it's le bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back