Vitaly Minakov reportedly in talks with Bellator again; possible fight with tournament champion

TheBrownRanger

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Looks like we have a possible contender for the Bellator Heavyweight champion, once the tournament is all said and done.

I personally believe Minakov beats every Bellator GP participant handily.

Would love to see him come back on a Bellator Russia card.

My money says that if fedor Beats mir, we get fedor vs Chael in Russia. It’s risky because Chael is money in the states, but it makes sense.

Whens the GP suppose to end? April of 2019?
According to Coke, the final should take place in December, assuming no injuries take place.

I don't know where they would shove the semis in though. Maybe July-September.

Whens the GP suppose to end? April of 2019?
Haha. For real. To even talk about after the Grand Prix is wild. Minakov fighting for the belt in like late 2019 is hard to care much about.

So he might possibly fight in Bellator over a year from now.

giphy.gif

needs to go to the ufc but im cool with him vsing meathead or some1 like that.

only fight for minakov that makes sense is stipe or cain.

He's been in talks with them for like 2 years now, I'll believe it when I see it. And by it, I mean Minakov across the cage from the great one, Chael Sonnen.

In the meantime, I think they should book Vitaly Minakov vs Bobby Lashley as a title eliminator.

Currently, it's the only fight that makes sense without it involving the tournament.

As the tournament finishes, book GP champ vs Minakov/Lashley in early 2019. Easy solution, assuming they get Minakov back.

Have someone pull out with an injury and insert him if signed.

In the meantime, I think they should book Vitaly Minakov vs Bobby Lashley as a title eliminator.

Currently, it's the only fight that makes sense without it involving the tournament.

As the tournament finishes, book GP champ vs Minakov/Lashley in early 2019. Easy solution, assuming they get Minakov back.

Or VS Sergei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back