Vitaly vs FouseyTube, you guys got?

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The 2 youtube stars could clash in August.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I got the middle eastern by UD.

Holy shit they are really having a boxing match

This can sell pretty well on Youtube PPV (no seriously)

Vitaly via being juiced to the gills right now

I don't know who either person is.

I used to watch some of these guys' vids awhile back. They're prank guys. Don't follow them anymore, but iirc the fouseytube kid is kind of a pussy. Vitaly is a nutcase, literally a psycho, he gives absolutely no fucks.

I would assume he kicks the shit out of Fousey or whatever his name is. That being said maybe fouseytube guy can fight, just b/c ur a sensitive bitch when it comes to certain mental shit, it doesn't necessarily mean you're physically bitch made or a brain pussy when it comes to fighting. Maybe he's got a 1/2 like Foreman who knows?

I remember fouseytube cries a lot. I remember I wanted to fuck Vitaly's mom. Vitaly by caring less about his health and having a milf.

Best b/d for this ever. You are whalecum. And the guy who said this could do serious numbers is right. This could be huge both of these guys were big a few years back, I'm guessng they're even more popular now if this is happening. Mucho dinero for a shitty fistfight. They both win the game even if one of them loses the fight.

I watched the boxing match between the 2 big black YouTube prankers. It was shit. Never again.

seems to be a trend now

double KO hopefully

Back