Vito Mielnicki Jr. vs Salim Larbi Dec.29th NJ

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

"I am so excited to be fighting at Prudential Center on December 29th for the launch of Brick City Friday Fight Nights. I would like to thank Al Haymon and Premier Boxing Champions for allowing me to fight in front of my hometown fans. It is always special to have my friends and family at my fights, and December 29th will be no different," said Mielnicki.

Seeing action in a ten-round bout will be former world title challenger and current WBA number-three ranked middleweight Thomas "Cornflake" LaManna taking on Nicolas Hernandez (27-7-3, 12 KOs) of Reading, PA.

Fighting in an eight-round bout will be popular Albanian heavyweight Kristian Prenga (14-1, 14 KOs) taking on Ahmed Hefney (13-3, 5 KOs) of Alexandria, Egypt.

Appearing in six-round bouts will be:

Joseph Adorno (18-3, 15 KOs) of Allentown, PA battling Barulio Rodriguez (20-8, 17 KOs) of the Dominican Republic in a super lightweight bout.

Mike Lee (10-2, 5 KOs) of Orange, NJ fighting Rickey Edwards (13-5, 3 KOs) of Paterson, NJ in a welterweight contest.

Paul Kroll (10-0-2, 6 KOs) of Philadelphia collides with Weah Archibald ((10-15, 5 KOs) of Mount Vernon, NY in a welterweight fight.

Back