Vitor Belfort Reveals He Fought Lyoto Machida Injured At UFC 224

Sounds like they are just trying to promote the "Vitor is an animal" legend. "He will fight through anything" kind of thing. It's just an idle bit of flattery for a guy that's just rounded off an excellent career with an upsetting knockout loss. There are no excuses being made.

If that's your last fight ever in the UFC. ..yea...i would want to go out in the best shape possible .
No sympathy there
Him pulling out would have probably forced the UFC to make a better card to make up for it

Help me finish the book guys

1W52t3x.png
didn't took my 'therapy'

You’re the worst kind of human

LOL Vitor apologists are hilarious.

Hey buddeh your hero is a steroid injecting loser who can’t win a fight without synthetic aid.

His entire career is a joke and his legacy is tainted. Every single win he has should be overturned and his name stricken from the history books (same should be done for every cheater caught)

LoL at calling me the worst kind of human. Worse then Pedo’s, Rapists and Murderers?

Rofl Gtfo loser.

learn how to spell the words you are using sherdog keyboard warrior master

Ahhhh the spellcheck the last bastion for a internet wanker.

Good job man keep it up LOL

I almost became an MMA fighter, but I'm too fat and untalented, so I get it Vitor.

Hardly anyone comes in 100%, Vitor who has been fighting for 21yrs should know that.

Sure Vitor, if you were 100% you for sure would have sidestepped that kick.

Sure...

LOL Vitor apologists are hilarious.

Hey buddeh your hero is a steroid injecting loser who can’t win a fight without synthetic aid.

His entire career is a joke and his legacy is tainted. Every single win he has should be overturned and his name stricken from the history books (same should be done for every cheater caught)

LoL at calling me the worst kind of human. Worse then Pedo’s, Rapists and Murderers?

Rofl Gtfo loser.
And you’re obsessed with him too. You scumbag

DdKlF0BW4AAG0vi.jpg

According to this report by Combate, Vitor Belfort fought at UFC 224 with a serious knee injury.

In the first week of training camp in Canada, during a sparring session, Belfort kicked and ended up stretching his knee. The tests showed that the 41-year-old suffered a Grade II lesion in the left medial ligament, pushing him away for two weeks. After consultations with three doctors, who discouraged him to fight, the Brazilian decided to continue on, despite not being able to kick and do ground workouts throughout the camp.

https://sportv.globo.com/site/comba...oelho-contra-lyoto-machida-no-ufc-rio-9.ghtml

Any time I've ever got beat up I was injured too. Damn body getting in the way of my killer skills. That's why I'm 1-10 in street fights. Only time I was healthy I whooped that little kids ass.

took roids and body falls apart? whats the problem

And you’re obsessed with him too. You scumbag

Naw I just hate how turds like you keep forgiving this skidmark. He maimed a fighter thanks to his juicing ways and he is completely unapologetic for it. He is still in denial as well about his roiding.

I could almost forgive someone who roids then just admits that they had a weak momment and gave in to temptation asked the fans and fellow fighters for forgiveness did their time and moved on.

There was a time I almost rooted for Vitor but I can’t get past his cheating and worse to me his constant denial. (Alot like cyborg as well)

I am not obsessed with Vitor I just feel compelled to call him out for his cheating anytime he is brought up.... well maybe a little obsessed haha

Naw I just hate how turds like you keep forgiving this skidmark. He maimed a fighter thanks to his juicing ways and he is completely unapologetic for it. He is still in denial as well about his roiding.

I could almost forgive someone who roids then just admits that they had a weak momment and gave in to temptation asked the fans and fellow fighters for forgiveness did their time and moved on.

There was a time I almost rooted for Vitor but I can’t get past his cheating and worse to me his constant denial. (Alot like cyborg as well)

I am not obsessed with Vitor I just feel compelled to call him out for his cheating anytime he is brought up.... well maybe a little obsessed haha
I’m glad he used them. Honestly I want everyone on steroids

Back