Vitor "No Known Weaknesses" Belfort

He was kicked in the face 14 years and 21 years after that initial assessment.

Maybe his weakness is kicks to the face in multiples of 7.

That initial pic was from 1997

Vitor also licked feet on TV 7 years after his MMA debut.

Spooky.

He was kicked in the face 14 years and 21 years after that initial assessment.

Maybe his weakness is kicks to the face in multiples of 7.

That initial pic was from 1997

Vitor also licked feet on TV 7 years after his MMA debut.

Spooky.
Holy shit! I can’t argue with that evidence.
<TheWire1>

I remember vitor wanted to rematch Anderson cuz that kid was "1 in a million". Maybe 2 in a million lol
I didn’t make this thread to shit on Vitor, but man....for a guy who was advertised as someone with “no known weaknesses”, he gets cracked, not once, but TWICE by a silly kick that only works in karate kid movies! Like wtf?! Who does that??

I didn’t make this thread to shit on Vitor, but man....for a guy who was advertised as someone with “no known weaknesses”, he gets cracked, not once, but TWICE by a silly kick that only works in karate kid movies! Like wtf?! Who does that??

The one and only Randy Couture. Forgot about that one huh...
<TheWire1>

DnF5rB7.gif

He ate them shits like a sammich

"I eat my shit whole!"

-Florini Johnson

That shit works in the UFC video game too. That and spinning back wheel kicks are the only moves I use.

Silly kick?
<{cruzshake}>

The one and only Randy Couture. Forgot about that one huh...
<TheWire1>
Randy was like 50 years old, and a wrestler. His reflexes were shot at that age. Vitor has no excuse, other than TRT, to get caught twice by the same kick. AND he’s been training striking his whole life too, like wtf.
That shit works in the UFC video game too. That and spinning back wheel kicks are the only moves I use.
I’m talking about real life, that silly crane kick should only work in movies and video games. But somehow, that’s Vitor’s kryptonite.

Silly kick?
<{cruzshake}>
crane_kick-1024x590.jpg

Yes, silly crane kick is silly.

Does anyone know if Anderson was in attendance, and is there a gif of his reaction?

on a very related topic, i love that his opponent showed him so much more respect after the KO than most fans. gee, i wonder what that says about the fan base....

I’m talking about real life, that silly crane kick should only work in movies and video games. But somehow, that’s Vitor’s kryptonite.

Yes, silly crane kick is silly.
It's like the most basic kick you learn in Karate, TKD, Kempo, Kung Fu, Sanda etc.

It's been used for hundreds of years by martial artists from various cultures.

It's been used successfully in MMA.

But you say it "should only work in movies and video games"?
<{hughesimpress}>

Every human has a weakness. >Age<

Machida probably planned to recreate what Anderson did.

Vitor ALWAYS wanted to fight the best.
His resume is astounding at the level of guys he fought.

Him and Hendo's records aren't the greatest but they didn't take easy fights.

Back