News Volkan "No Time" Oezdemir vs Anthony "Lionheart" Smith main events Fight Night Moncton

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Not a lot of people seem to be talking about this matchup, so I was worried that they might not even know that it was booked! Anywho, Volkan will meet Smith in less than two week's time in a pivotal fight at 205.

Who do you guys have winning?

Rooting for Smith, but I think Volkan takes it. Volkans resume has better victories, even though smith has had a lot of fights in his career.

Smith was just on Unfiltered talking about this one

I’m stoked

Anthony seems like a good dude

The card is awful even for Canada....

Rooting for Smith, but I think Volkan takes it. Volkans resume has better victories, even though smith has had a lot of fights in his career.
Exactly my thoughts, I want Anthony to win but am leaning towards Volkan.

Hopefully he pulls through with something.

I like Lionheart and appreciate an all action fighter. A lot of his loses have to do with a cardio issue that he had let become a problem through having numerous bad camps. He now has fixed those issues and has turned his career around. Even in the loss to Santos you could tell he was a game ass opponent for any fighter and has kept a streak going since that fight. Good matchup on a shit card

I don't think Anthony Smith was doing himself any favors cutting all that weight to 185 and he'll be better at 205. Having said that they both boop people super hard and I think it's a toss up kind of fight where you could run it 10 times and each would win at least 3 at worst.

ufc doesnt care at this point. their contract is done and it shows

Confirmed

But I thnk Volkan should win...

Is there a fancy new button for BREAKING as well?

Thinking Volks takes this. Smith has been doing good so looking forward to seeing this play out.

Damn...I quickly was scanning threads and when I saw "Anthony" for a second I thought it was going to be Rumble.

Smith has a really good streak going on but I think there's levels to this.. I got Oezdemir

Back