Volkan Oezdemir OUT of Alexander Gustafsson Bout at UFC 227

106a68a6bae4370896b82fd62799b738666a8e77_00.gif

Could Weidman take the fight?
Iaquinta jumped in last minute.
Lets go Serra camp save this card too!!

More like DC has earned leg room to book a money fight on his own terms. and there is jack shit you can do, but whine about it. Cry harder.

Shogun is a money fight?? Is it 2005? He just had a so called money fight. But it was not because he can't draw.

Don't care which dude steps in as long as Gus fights.

injury is a bs excuse

Shogun is a money fight?? Is it 2005? He just had a so called money fight. But it was not because he can't draw.
Not to mention the fact DC is gonna have to break out the red panties for the Bork fight.

Ugh. LHW is such a mess. I think it's time to strip DC and set up Gustafsson vs. Shogun for the title. I mean what else are you going to do? Unless DC is willing to fight Gus before Lesnar, but I highly doubt that for many reasons.
1. He wouldn't want to cut back down to 205 lbs
2. He already beat Gus in a tough, grueling war
3. Gus is a tough opponent who had him rocked in their first fight, and he could potentially beat DC and ruin the Lesnar opportunity for him

So again, as crazy as it sounds, I think it's time to strip DC and set up Gus vs. Shogun. It's a rematch too, so there's a bit of a story there...

Why do they even announce fights before the weighin at this point.
Might as well announce it at the weighin. Or juat have somebody run in from the back like in Royal Rumble.

You sound super fun at parties.

Ous, that I am, but at my age the parties have changed a little i guess. I train harder now, and sleep a little earlier, I honestly cant remember I saw 11pm last, but again I am up at 6am.

Wow—that sounds like a really shitty way to watch MMA.

I have watched from UFC1, I train and spar myself at my dojo, this is the way I love to watch it, i dont care who wins at all anymore, those days are long over. I watch to learn and show my son how things have changed. Fights now are in many ways boring. People train for weeks on end to fight 1 person, not train to fight anybody. I prefer the olds days so watch accordingly to my lifestyle.

Ous, that I am, but at my age the parties have changed a little i guess. I train harder now, and sleep a little earlier, I honestly cant remember I saw 11pm last, but again I am up at 6am.
Partying could help your training. I heard Jon Jones defended his title after a weekend of cocaine.

Reschedule Gus to fight for an interim title at UFC 228 in Dallas. That card needs a main event. vs Volkan, Romero, Rockhold, Latifi, even Reyes, or whoever they can get.

Back