Volkan Oezdemir OUT of Alexander Gustafsson Bout at UFC 227

if Romero is out Gust should just not cut weight and fight a HW, what is future GOAT Junior Albini up to?
Don’t really see what he would gain from fighting a heavyweight on a two fight losing streak

Well Cyborg has been saying she wanted a fight sooner than December...

I think that running in from the back is the only solution for UFC. Just let any fighter in the divison run in from the backdoor when one of the origional ones are "injured" or some lame excuse.
We won't be taken seriously, but that shit would add an air of awesomeness. And at this point how serious can anybody take fight announcements the way they're currently made?

Only sticking point for me is that the guy running to the cage may trip on a cord, so maybe have him run on a wrestling mat or just walk with intensity to avoid injury.

If Cormier's hand isn't injured, I think they should try to get him to do a quick turnaround and just get that LHW defense he wants to do out of the way for the September card. No interim titles please.
His knuckle is broken

Man my interest level in the UFC is dying so much

Am I alone in thinking she's hot as hell?

Absolutely not. She was upper-echelon nerd fap material back in those days, and frankly she still looks good for her age.

What’s up with Luke rockhold? I thought he was moving up and this fight has already been talked about ?

Absolutely not. She was upper-echelon nerd fap material back in those days, and frankly she still looks good for her age.
I never really watched X-Files but always knew who she was via news, tabloids etc. She's 49 now and looks awesome for her age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back