Volkan Oezdemir vs Shogun Rua Set for UFC Chile

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I think volkan is a bit overrated. Shogun is going for that belt after this fight.

Volkan by KO
giphy.gif
Dude who a already trembling.

SHOGUN BY WHATEVER HE WANTS.

At least they will stand and bang! Shogun got a nice finish in his last fight, ferocious combo.

Oezdemir is a lot faster, I think, but both are skilled strikers and I’d say Shogun is more crafty.

I’ll speak for all of us when I hope that Shogun cracks No Time like he cracked Te Huna.

{<buffer}

Fuk why would anybody want this. If he wins by punchers chance he will just get another beat down by whoever is champ/interim champ.

I am picking Shogun just because i want him to win that belt so badly.

Volkan puts Shogun and his fans to shame
Regretting they ever supported him.
Joining the Belfort,Evans club.

Many are favoring Volkan here and counting Shogun out, yes he does have some big power and has finished some good fighters very early. But this is a 5 round fight and Shogun is a very durable fighter and still has a very good chin. Let's not forget how Volkan looked vs DC after the 3 min mark of the first round, his activity stopped and DC started to land some heavy shots and pretty much broke Volkan....although DC is a good boxer, he's not as developed a striker like Shogun. Volkan is not a fighter that gets stronger as the fight goes on and he does leave himself very open. Shogun has developed a very good counter striking game and that overhand right still has some good pop to it.

I think Volkan has a good chance to end this early, no question. Shogun his last few starts slow and gets tagged early, it happened vs Gian and Rogerio where he was rocked. But if Shogun can weather the first round and then begin to open up while Volkan slows down he can take this by TKO rounds 2 to 4. I see this 50/50 by TKO rounds 1/2.....maybe favor Volkan slightly. But after round 2 if Shogun is in it I think his durability and ability to carry is power late into the fight will be a big factor. I favor Shogun after round 3 onward
Could turn out like the Vera fight.

I'm not even sure what a "full kit bet" is, but it does sound intriguing ...
Full Kit Refers to a users, Avatar Signature, Location and Belt. Winner controls the user who doesnt wins "full kit" for 30 days

What happened to Shogun vs. Glover?

What is this event?

Cool fight actually. Either Volkan TKO's him in 1st round or Shogun wins via takedowns and GNP.

Back