Shoop VOTE - ✌️International Shoop League✌️ voting thread. Season 5 - Round 1

You get two votes!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At first I felt my shoop wasn't good enough but submitted it anyway since I didn't have many ideas.

But 2nd place in my first round ever

giphy.gif

This gave me confidence for the 2nd round. I will take time. It will be even better.

Move out old legends, A new breed is coming.

{<Mcgoat}

Last edited:
On a more serious note,

Good job to all. All the shoops were great. Number 2 was very underated imo. I had one of my votes on that one. Number 5, number 12 were also really great. The dictionary had me rolling.

"Translated from english to portuguese back to english"

It deserved to have the most votes. The originality and the little details, amazing.

Also thought number 4 was underrated. And @Buff great job. Couldn't have guessed it was done last minute. For some reason I hadn't realized the weed in the syringe at first glance. Lol nice touch.

On a more serious note,

Good job to all. All the shoops were great. Number 2 was very underated imo. I had one of my votes on that one. Number 5, number 12 were also really great. The dictionary had me rolling.

"Translated from english to portuguese back to english"

It deserved to have the most votes. The originality and the little details, amazing.

Also thought number 4 was underrated. And @Buff great job. Couldn't have guessed it was done last minute. For some reason I hadn't realized the weed in the syringe at first glance. Lol nice touch.

Thanks homes... There's a few touches - syringe full of bud, a poster for English lessons with McKenzie Dern, Anderson's broken leg in the bin, scribbled tattoo....And the original. picture is of Brian Ortega after he drowned!

2 is probably the most technical... Can't imagine how long that would have taken!
On a more serious note,

Good job to all. All the shoops were great. Number 2 was very underated imo. I had one of my votes on that one.
2 needs way more love.. it had 2 votes you got to be kidding me it's so good, maybe needed more 'funny' stuff for extra votes but the work and quality here need to be repaid imo.
Thank you guyz!! I thought the funny stuff I put in the background would get some laughs on top of making a smooth visual gif. It was actually my intention to do more but I ran out of time.

Weed shoops usually aren't among my favorites, but the crayon scribble tattoo in 3 won me over.
Your vote is worth 100 my brother! Congratulations!

Your vote is worth 100 my brother! Congratulations!
If I could have given you 100 votes, I would have. I always love shoops that have a bunch of little easter eggs.

I'm proud to have taken fifth place using just MS Paint to make my shoop. I'll try to make the one for 223 even better. Thank you to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to the winners of this round. Nicely done all around, guys.

After going through some of the mspaint thread I'm now actually proud of my 3 lol.

I just want to point out 2 important things:

1. You guys are amazing (and funny).
2. My streak of finishing dead last is unbroken. But I'm always happy to be filler for those with real talent. And I got to show @bigwaverider a sweet bush shot.

Just a little half pissed reminder here.....
I'm coming for the trophy this year.
Hold on to your hats MoFo's!
(And yes....I realize I drunkenly misspelled Champion on the original trophy...Adds to the charm)
2dfc0e54-2c57-4015-9ea3-e1972fe9b118_zps6c6e0a83.png

Back