[Vote] Where Should Mousasi be Ranked Outside UFC

Lazy to go to another forum to vote in a poll tbh ain't nobody got time for that

1 maybe 2.
Whittaker/Mousasi

That is an interesting question. I voted number one.

Off the top and with nonresearch i'd rank then:

1. Whitaker
2. Romero (3 round king)
3. Rockhold
4. Moose
5. Kelvin
6. Weidman
7. Jacare
8. Brunson
9. Carvalho
10. Salter
11. Bisping (obviously not a believer)

Number 1 is way ahead in the vote.

Well since he's basically top 5 in the UFC and all the guys ahead of him are in UFC that makes him number 1 outside UFC.

Off the top and with nonresearch i'd rank then:

1. Whitaker
2. Romero (3 round king)
3. Rockhold
4. Moose
5. Kelvin
6. Weidman
7. Jacare
8. Brunson
9. Carvalho
10. Salter
11. Bisping (obviously not a believer)

Jacare is way too low, how is he behind Weidman and Kelvn?

Should be

1 Bisping
2 Whittaker
3 Romero
4 Luke
5 Jacare
6 Mousasi

i

Should be

1 Bisping
2 Whittaker
3 Romero
4 Luke
5 Jacare
6 Mousasi

i

Jacare was my hardest guy to rank.

He looked physically soft to me vs Whittaker and was very happy about his contract extension. Throw in his age and I wouldn't favor him over anyone in my top 6. My ranks include projection in addition to accomplishment. Bisping at 1? If you want to rank him because he is holding a belt at least move him to 2 and give Whittaker his one spot. His belt is no less than Michaels.

When Jacare last beat Gegard they were 28 and 34 years old. As opposed to now being 31 and 37; I just have father time catching up to him. Jacare just a two years ago i would have said was the top middleweight in the world but the late 30s can be rough on a fighter.

Jacare hasn't faced Kelvin or Chris and I just think he would lose to them both. Could be wrong but neither would be as crazy as Bisping beating the guys behind him in your rankings in a future fight imo.

Last edited:
Confused as to why people are putting Luke ahead of him ???

He isn't an active competitor. Mousasi's current streak is 5 wins and everyone he fought was ranked top15

In that same time span Luke doesn't have a single fucking win......... (That is 100% a fucking joke ).

Whittaker and Mousasi are the two best middleweights on the planet

Well since he's basically top 5 in the UFC and all the guys ahead of him are in UFC that makes him number 1 outside UFC.

There is Mamed outside UFC which made it a tougher call. I don't go by the media rankings. I think he deserves number 1 though as the polls are showing. At first I thought number 2 possibly but number 1 makes sense.

Last edited:

Should be

1 Bisping
2 Whittaker
3 Romero
4 Luke
5 Jacare
6 Mousasi

i

Jacare should be above Weidman and Kelvin for UFC rankings, I agree.

There is Mamed outside UFC which made it a tougher call. I don't go by the media rankings. I think he deserves number 1 though as the polls are showing. At first I thought number 2 possibly but number 1 makes sense.
In reality, if Mousasi and mamed were to fight, Gegard would be a huge favorite so I like mamed- but who has he beat ? so if he'd be #2 , it'd be a distant 2 and oddsmakers would validate if you saw an opener.
I thought about mamed and UFC last year and was like, ok maybe somewhere between 9 and 14 so....
thats just my opinion

Back