Voted Best Song of the 90s

I honestly think this may have been the best song in the 90s.

Always loved the Deftones. They have some insane covers. That video you put up was Chino-lite before he started working on all those abdominal gains. Do you even cheeseburger bro?

chinomoreno930149496985.jpg

I like the OP song. I was listening to it the other day in fact

The one song that defined the 90's for me though has gotta be

I like the songs here except for the Korn post. I'd also nominate this as pretty 90's and a good song:

Would be hard to call that the best song of the 90s after they lost a lawsuit for ripping it off from a 60s song.

Not only is that new radicals song not the best song of the 90s, it wasn't even THEIR best song in the 90s.

I AM A 90's KID AND THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT "BEST 90's SONG" I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Is this written by/voted on by fucking millennials or WHAT the actual fuck!??!

Class of ninety fucking 7!!!!!

I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS STUPID FUCKING SONG - and I was as 90's as it gets.

I was totally Immersed in 90s music. Alternative, Pop and R&B, watched MTV religiously, completely engaged in all music and this fucking song DID FUCKING NOT represent 90s music.

Soundgarden? Nirvana? Oasis? Beck? TLC? No Doubt? Sublime? RHCP? MC Hammer? Dr dre / Snoop? Backstreet Boys? Maria Carey? Pantera? Metallica? GNR? REM?

STUPID STUPID FUCKING HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I honestly don’t remember that song ever receiving airplay when it would have been a single. I remember it from those shitty “Now That’s What I Call...” type compilations they used to advertise on TV.

I tried watching the video last night and pretty bland/forgettable stuff. Even forgettable amongst peers like Len, Sugar Ray, Fuel, and Third Eye Blind.

it was on one of them VH1 remember the 90s shows. a few yrs ago.

So basically a bunch of blow hards with poor taste?

<mma4>

Even the cardigans should be ahead of that shit.

I didn't even like that song in the 90s.

It's better than the cover version everyone's playing these days though.

As I remember the 90's, they were emo as fuck. This thread is a good example.

I AM A 90's KID AND THIS IS THE MOST BULLSHIT "BEST 90's SONG" I'VE EVER SEEN!!!! Is this written by/voted on by fucking millennials or WHAT the actual fuck!??!

I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS STUPID FUCKING SONG - and I was as 90's as it gets.

I was totally Immersed in 90s music. Alternative, Pop and R&B, watched MTV religiously, completely engaged in all music and this fucking song DID FUCKING NOT represent 90s music.

Soundgarden? Nirvana? Oasis? Beck? TLC? No Doubt? Sublime? RHCP? MC Hammer? Dr dre / Snoop? Backstreet Boys? Maria Carey? Pantera? Metallica? GNR? REM?

The song was impossible to avoid.

Always loved the Deftones. They have some insane covers. That video you put up was Chino-lite before he started working on all those abdominal gains. Do you even cheeseburger bro?

chinomoreno930149496985.jpg

Yeah, that fool needs to go on a diet. It would help his singing too. He’s pretty inconsistent live now, and I think it’s because he’s too fat. Same with Axl Rose. Well, Axl is consistent. Just consistently bad.

It came out in 99, maybe you crawled under a rock that year?

i'd think 'lightning crashes' by Live or something would win

kinda perfectly encapsulates the 90s IMO

Probably because the lead singer of that band wrote tons of material for many artists.

He's made a lot of money for a lot of people.
Really? Love the song, but never saw the guy before this. I'll have to wiki him.

Pick any song off this album.

268x0w.jpg

Or this album

220px-RageAgainsttheMachineRageAgainsttheMachine.jpg

Back