VR Workout

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I just got a Rift with the motion sensors. My new video card is in the mail.

I've played one or two VR games in the past where I broke a sweat. In one, robots come at you from different directions. You have to physically dodged their slow moving projectiles while shooting them and teleporting around. It was really fun.

Anyone have any suggestions for games like that? Physical play space games with passable graphics where you get a workout from moving around?

Damn man, i come back from work wanting to play games and chill, physically taxing games? Lol. Count me out, hope someone else can help.

Gorn will get the blood flowing and it's well worth the $15. I think just about any shooter will be a good workout. God of Arrows is decent as well, it's a castle defense game. I've been meaning to pick up Serious Sam VR.

If you like platformers, I highly recommend you check out Lucky's Tale. You should get it free with your Rift. You won't get a workout from it, but you won't look at platformers the same after.

Gorn will get the blood flowing and it's well worth the $15. I think just about any shooter will be a good workout. God of Arrows is decent as well, it's a castle defense game. I've been meaning to pick up Serious Sam VR.

If you like platformers, I highly recommend you check out Lucky's Tale. You should get it free with your Rift. You won't get a workout from it, but you won't look at platformers the same after.

Thanks for the tips. Can't wait.

Audioshield is fun but not too physically intensive.

Thrill of the fight is fun. At least until you get used to the AI's behavior. I can get a good sweat going on there which can get a bit gross cause of the helmet lol

Audioshield is fun but not too physically intensive.

Thrill of the fight is fun. At least until you get used to the AI's behavior. I can get a good sweat going on there which can get a bit gross cause of the helmet lol

I don't know. I got a good little sweat going on Audio Shield. It's like shadow boxing if you really whip your martial arts technique out there.

Been playing Robo Recall, Audio Shield and Sparc. Video games are healthy now.

I sit on my ass too much. Glad to have one of my main hobbies turn into a standing activity.

Back