Vwagering Discussion Thread v12 (WE'VE MADE A DOZEN!)

TWD you gonna do the NHL playoff bracket thingy?

Definitely, I'll have a look this afternoon or tomorrow and set it up, I think we have a few days before the seeding's finalized.

anyone who wants to post the NHL is welcome to it. I'll probably plat up this weekend

anyone who wants to post the NHL is welcome to it. I'll probably plat up this weekend

i'll cover you in the mean time. just platted up

Can one of you guys post MLB 4/9? There are quite a few early games.

I'll have afternoon darts up sometime between 1300-1400ET, make sure you save some monies for MVG.

I'll try and set up the NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge today as well, I'll use last year's prize figures unless I hear otherwise.

I'll have afternoon darts up sometime between 1300-1400ET, make sure you save some monies for MVG.

I'll try and set up the NHL Playoff Bracket Challenge today as well, I'll use last year's prize figures unless I hear otherwise.

Your boys going to make playoffs this year?

Wouldnt be the same without them :D

Your boys going to make playoffs this year?

Wouldnt be the same without them :D

They were so awful last night, watching them play you'd never guess they were fighting for a playoff spot.

They might still make it in but I'm not expecting much, Julien and Chiarelli could be looking for work either way.

They were so awful last night, watching them play you'd never guess they were fighting for a playoff spot.

They might still make it in but I'm not expecting much, Julien and Chiarelli could be looking for work either way.

Damn huh.

The way Pens have played lately I would of thought they would be the ones losing their playoff spot to Sens.

Damn huh.

The way Pens have played lately I would of thought they would be the ones losing their playoff spot to Sens.

Tonight's games are huge in regards to who gets that 8th spot. The Bruins have played the Rangers much harder than the Sens have this season, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see NY resting guys with their spot locked up and if the Sens beat them tonight as a result, it makes their first round matchup easier. My playoff push tin foil hat is on tight.

Can some post this parlay, please.

Start Time 11:45 ET
Lapilus over Lee -198
Ray/Bandel- Not Ray ITD -101
Moraes over Labout -342
Calderwood over Moroz -505
Westcott over Pawlak -157
Cro Cop via TKO/KO +259

I settled all of them except the shoop and the fantasy thread.

Back