Television WACO Starring Taylor Kitsch, Michael Shannon

Just so everyone knows this is on Netflix now.

Im gonna watch it now since i got nothing better to do. Im like 20 minutes in and its really well done.

Some people think it's insulting to the chef but I prefer my branch davidians well done

Im gonna watch it now since i got nothing better to do. Im like 20 minutes in and its really well done.
It's very much worth watching to its conclusion. It was well done.

Years of following the topic? Books, interviews, reports, etc. I suppose we could hash those out with enough time and a willingness on my part to try and litigate, but that seems pointless if you aren't disputing him having sex with children (for example).

I glanced over the thread and missed it back when the miniseries started. I'm just wondering why you ducked the questions? You could have easily just typed up a brief summary of what you know when a poster was asking in good faith. Your holding back just seemed argumentative for no reason.

Anyway, since @CrimsonFan mentioned it's on Netflix, I'm gonna start it now. Don't know how I missed it back when it came out.

Not sure what youre talkinga bout but I typed in Waco and it is not there.

Its on prime not Netflix if you are in the US

weird to see this thread pop up again randomly since my gf was watching it yesterday. did it just get added to Netflix or something?

i watched up through the initial gunfight that sparked the siege but then left the room to go read. i was enjoying what i watched & i’m a total Michael Shannon mark, but was this show written by a David Koresh sympathizer(s) or did they just not know how to paint the negatives & fuck ups of both the ATF/FBI & Koresh w/ enough nuance to put a critical lens over both w/o alienating general audiences?

meh, already been done no?
worth rehash, rewatch?
dude was a psychopath rapist, child molester.
zero sympathy.
kids died?
sad.
had they already been molested?

weird to see this thread pop up again randomly since my gf was watching it yesterday. did it just get added to Netflix or something?

i watched up through the initial gunfight that sparked the siege but then left the room to go read. i was enjoying what i watched & i’m a total Michael Shannon mark, but was this show written by a David Koresh sympathizer(s) or did they just not know how to paint the negatives & fuck ups of both the ATF/FBI & Koresh w/ enough nuance to put a critical lens over both w/o alienating general audiences?
yea they just put it on netflix

Back