Wait.. people actually thought JDS was natty?

At this point I just assume everyone's on shit
It's way easier

That guy that fought Cannonier in a mercy killing the other week Nick something failed a test too in other news

From the top to the bottom
It's pro sports

I'm not sure what you're saying. Yoel managed to give a good excuse why he pissed hot for a dueretic. USDA is about as thorough testing as that can be done.

If you still think fighters are managing to use PEDs around this stringent testing, then that's just speculation on your part. It doesn't really matter.

I was trying to figure out whether I was dealing with a rational person or not. If you can't see that Romero is using, then there's no point in even talking to you. Brock Lesnar hasn't popped for steroids. Only a retard with half an IQ point would suggest we need a failed test to say for sure that he's using. 'thorough testing' Don't pretend like you know anything about USADA or the industry in general other than some cursory information.

junior-dos-santos-2.jpg

He's a nice guy and all but he was one of the more obvious PED abusers in MMA pre USADA. He has shrunk since then and performed terribly, and you're shocked he's trying to get an edge again by getting back on gear? He tested positive for a masking agent for a reason.

junior-dos-santos.jpg

People genuinely believed this 240+lb man was natural?

retards maybe.

If you still think fighters are managing to use PEDs around this stringent testing, then that's just speculation on your part. It doesn't really matter.

People are still using, it's not speculation, it fucking matters. Get your head out of the sand.

I was trying to figure out whether I was dealing with a rational person or not. If you can't see that Romero is using, then there's no point in even talking to you. Brock Lesnar hasn't popped for steroids. Only a retard with half an IQ point would suggest we need a failed test to say for sure that he's using. 'thorough testing' Don't pretend like you know anything about USADA or the industry in general other than some cursory information.

shoot, liked your post for the YORO part, but then the BROCK LESNAR part I wholeheartedly disagree with. :) 1/2 like.

He looks basically the same in both pics. In fact, its obvious the lighting in the first photo is the reason why he might look more ripped.

Nothing about his physique screamed 'riods'. There's plenty of other fighters who have more suspect physiques.

Let him go through due course before labelling him on your high horse.

Both pics are Pre USADA, that's why. When he was gigantic, with 245 lbs of mass

"People think this guy is natty"

*Insert any ripped pro athlete*

I swear, it's funny when people act like they knew all along after the fact.

I think its much funnier when people deny the super obvious like Overeem and brock....

or when people go out and buy supplements because some 300lb <10% BF dude says its all protein, diet and exercise.....

Its sad to say and I'll probably get shit for this but JDS actually seems like a really shitty guy despite his "nice guy" personality. Hes a cheater, a liar and a hypocrite and dumped his ugly wife for a hot one once he got famous. Really scummmy behavior by "nice guy" JDS.

I think its much funnier when people deny the super obvious like Overeem and brock....

or when people go out and buy supplements because some 300lb QUOTE]

Overeem and Brock had legions of people accusing them long before they every failed. Hell, people accused those guys before they ever landed in the UFC.

JDS didn't have that. Which makes all of these "told you so" threads funny.

Overeem and Brock had legions of people accusing them long before they every failed. Hell, people accused those guys before they ever landed in the UFC.

JDS didn't have that. Which makes all of these "told you so" threads funny.

I've been saying JDS looked like a body builder since the day he came into the UFC and stopped Werdum. So, not everyone is blind.If it were possible to dig through nearly 10 year old posts I would

People are still using, it's not speculation, it fucking matters. Get your head out of the sand.
Alright tough guy, what are you going to do about all this?

Have you had a look around? 80℅ of fighters look like they COULD be on gear, but the best possible testing is in place, so no, you're white night observations don't matter. If they're passing, then they get the benefit of the doubt. Too many fighters dropped considerable size post USDA for me to think the system is that easy to skirt around. Too many have been popped.

Are some fighters still running the gauntlet and doing PED cycles? No doubt. But its a hell of a risk.

My head's not in the sand, yours is in the clouds.

you're white night observations don't matter. /QUOTE]
{<huh} white night? haha. Not sure where to go first, that you can't goddamn spell or that you don't know the meaning of the word. {<jimmies}

Alright tough guy, what are you going to do about all this?

Have you had a look around? 80℅ of fighters look like they COULD be on gear, but the best possible testing is in place, so no, you're white night observations don't matter. If they're passing, then they get the benefit of the doubt. Too many fighters dropped considerable size post USDA for me to think the system is that easy to skirt around. Too many have been popped.

Are some fighters still running the gauntlet and doing PED cycles? No doubt. But its a hell of a risk.

My head's not in the sand, yours is in the clouds.

How much of a risk is it, really?

I would take a 6 month-1 year suspension for a W/L record that earned an extra 500k a year....

Back