Waking up before your alarm goes off every F'n time

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
So tired always, really love sleep. I rarely wake up to my alarm, the best way to wake up.

No, I wake up like awkward times before my alarm time, look at time and see I only have 10 minutes of sleep left, or something - dead tired

Or wake up like 3 minutes before alarm and have to spend the 3 minutes laying angry in bed :mad:

Are you stupid? Waking up by yourself is the most healthy way of waking up..

If its just a matter a minutes before the alarm, then its even better.

I'm sleepy time for energy drinks

So tired always, really love sleep. I rarely wake up to my alarm, the best way to wake up.

No, I wake up like awkward times before my alarm time, look at time and see I only have 10 minutes of sleep left, or something - dead tired

Or wake up like 3 minutes before alarm and have to spend the 3 minutes laying angry in bed :mad:
When My alarm wakes me up, I’m usually more tired and stressed out because my body’s not ready to get up.

When My alarm wakes me up, I’m usually more tired and stressed out because my body’s not ready to get up.

My body might be ready to get up but I'm not :(

Don't recall the last time I needed to use an alarm, outwith a one off reason, do recall a time it was needed to wake me up for work, and I was always tired AF.

Are you on the west or east side of Candida

Do you use your phone as the sole alarm clock, or do you have an LCD clock visible in the room.

Are you on the west or east side of Candida

Do you use your phone as the sole alarm clock, or do you have an LCD clock visible in the room.

East Canada

Alarm on my clock + backup alarm

Digital clock across the room I can look at but don't alarm

I wear a fitbit to track my sleep/steps etc - has a clock on it

And a third backup alarm in a nearby office computer

Funny enough, I woke up a minute or so before my alarm today also. I am a VERY heavy sleeper and need to wake up before I wake up, if that makes sense.

I have an alarm for 5:50AM that goes off every 10 minutes when I snooze it until 7AM. I usually don't remember hitting snooze until the 6:50 alarm because I am just completely out of it.

I slept through my neighbors house burning down before. Fire trucks were 15-20 feet from my house, cops and shit were there. Kinda crazy.

Funny enough, I woke up a minute or so before my alarm today also. I am a VERY heavy sleeper and need to wake up before I wake up, if that makes sense.

I have an alarm for 5:50AM that goes off every 10 minutes when I snooze it until 7AM. I usually don't remember hitting snooze until the 6:50 alarm because I am just completely out of it.

I slept through my neighbors house burning down before. Fire trucks were 15-20 feet from my house, cops and shit were there. Kinda crazy.

I'm a super heavy sleep sleeper too. My wife is a very light sleeper.

She told me about a cat fight that happened on my belly once, adult fighting cats - slept through it

I rarely get woken up by my alarm anymore . . . was up before 5:30 this morning. I can't really even sleep in on the weekend hardly at all. Unless you consider sleeping until 7:15-7:30 sleeping in . . .

Get yourself an R2 alarm clock and wake up to the blissful sounds of R2 chirping. Can’t possibly be angry after he wakes you up unless you hate R2 and Star Wars which no one does on this site!

R2D2Wecker_R2D2_Star_Wars_Wecker.jpg

Don't sweat it Dude! It only gets worse.

Welcome to Old Man City.

Population: You.

I'm a super heavy sleep sleeper too. My wife is a very light sleeper.

She told me about a cat fight that happened on my belly once, adult fighting cats - slept through it
{<jordan}

Was the tuxedo cat involved in the fight?

Woman who lives upstairs was pacing around the house at 4am. Glad shes moving out

Unless I know it's the middle of the night, I try not to look at the clock. Reason being, if I know I have only like 5 minutes left, I'll be too anxious to fall sleep. I'd hate to lose those few minutes I have left.

Unless I know it's the middle of the night, I try not to look at the clock. Reason being, if I know I have only like 5 minutes left, I'll be too anxious to fall sleep. I'd hate to lose those few minutes I have left.

I tried that too, "Just sleep Clippy, just sleep - don't look at the time we can do this"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Back