Waking up before your alarm goes off every F'n time

I've never been a heavy sleeper. After a sleep study, the doctor told me I didn't really sleep. I'm usually fully awake instantly. I don't have that grogginess that many seem to have for several hours in the morning even if I don't get much sleep.

I always wake up before my alarm, usually a couple minutes before it goes off

doesnt matter if I change the time, half an hour back or forward, 10 minutes, or 25 minutes, I always wake up before it goes off

I always wake up before my alarm, usually a couple minutes before it goes off

doesnt matter if I change the time, half an hour back or forward, 10 minutes, or 25 minutes, I always wake up before it goes off

Yeah man and Gaylight savings time has no effect on me whatsoever

You didn't answer my question @Clippy , I must know!

Max & Conky

Max = orange / Conky = Tuxedo

c4.jpg

So tired always, really love sleep. I rarely wake up to my alarm, the best way to wake up.

No, I wake up like awkward times before my alarm time, look at time and see I only have 10 minutes of sleep left, or something - dead tired

Or wake up like 3 minutes before alarm and have to spend the 3 minutes laying angry in bed :mad:
I like it. It's a blessing. Goes to show the kind of control we can have over ourselves.

I didn't realize so many people shared my plight ... I no longer feel alone

687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6d6679664d68762e6a7067

I don’t mind. I prefer waking up on my own.

You are tired after you wake because something is on your mind, you should make a thread about what troubles you friend so we can help you sleep better

You are tired after you wake because something is on your mind, you should make a thread about what troubles you friend so we can help you sleep better

Click my profile and search my threads

Sleep. Yes, yes. I remember that.

sleep-disorders-fascinate-me-so-i-illustrated-them-in-gifs-5__880.gif

Last edited:
My daughter wakes me up every morning. I don't know what sleep is.

The worst is waking up about 1 hour before the alarm, fully awake and energized. Then thinking, "Shit, I got another good hour to spare," going back to sleep then waking up with the alarm tired as shit.

WTF?

The worst is waking up about 1 hour before the alarm, fully awake and energized. Then thinking, "Shit, I got another good hour to spare," going back to sleep then waking up with the alarm tired as shit.

WTF?

YESS!!! I've blinked hours away at night before.

Fuck it's 3 AM gotta get up at five

wink

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I've been getting up before my damn alarm for the past few years now, it's called getting older you lil jerk..

Fuck off Clippy.

Have a nice day...

I've been getting up before my damn alarm for the past few years now, it's called getting older you lil jerk..

Fuck off Clippy.

Have a nice day...

I'm too young to get old :(

Back