Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well what a shock...rick does it Carl's way and by doing so fractures the group in half....the Carltopia they've been wanting for folks lolol

Lolol to Jesus being mister u can't kill the saviors and then just straight up going along with Maggie wanting to take out rick and michonne.

Great consistent writing there twd writers. Thumbs up. Lol

Lol well what a shock...rick does it Carl's way and by doing so fractures the group in half....the Carltopia they've been wanting for folks lolol

Lolol to Jesus being mister u can't kill the saviors and then just straight up going along with Maggie wanting to take out rick and michonne.

Great consistent writing there twd writers. Thumbs up. Lol

He wasnt. He was inquiring.

But Daryl was after he let dwight go. Wtf.

This is the first time I missed more than 4 twd episodes in a season lmao. I have no interest in seeing this episode. I will only come back if they fire Scott pimple and Greg nicotino. Holy shit those guys are absolute ass

The last couple minutes of the S4 FTWD premiere were more intriguing than anything that went down in TWD S8 finale.

if the dumbass writers make it Alexandria vs The Hilltop next season I'm out

Quick synopsis? Cant be fd to watch after binging on westworld today

So Maggie has been pregnant now for 2.5 seasons and she STILL hasn't shown a bump, are we suppose to believe the last 3 seasons all happened in a matter of 2 weeks?

I haven't watched all season, did Carl finish transitioning?

Anti climactic war and the random inexplicable heel turn for Maggie Daryl and Jesus is just lol. Jesus is counseling Morgan up in not having to kill people and then next scene he’s in he’s planning to overthrow Rick and Michonne for not killing Negan? Daryl let’s Dwight go instead of killing him then next scene is him planning to overthrow Rick and Michonne for not killing Negan?

{<huh}

Random thing i cant seem to remember... who the hell lived in the house boat a couple seasons back???

I have a feeling Eugene is going to line up the Saviors guns with self exploding bullets

Remember the Preacher Gabe was fucking the bullets up on purpose and even told Eugene, Gabe was making them so they would explode and not shoot out or something and he said that speech about being a coward like Eugene and that he couldnt live with himself if he were to help kill ricks group

So when they try to set up Ricks group and shoot them up, the guns will explode and Ricks group will have time to run for cover and defend?

My assumption was correct about Eugene using faulty bullets.

How about the fact that rick followed Carl’s advice right after slashing Negans throat, when he was on the brink of convincing Negan not to fight by basically using Carl’s influence. Rick then makes Negan a lifetime prisoner ( mascot for change )after sparing him basically contradicting why he spared him in the first place

How about the fact that rick followed Carl’s advice right after slashing Negans throat, when he was on the brink of convincing Negan not to fight by basically using Carl’s influence. Rick then makes Negan a lifetime prisoner ( mascot for change )after sparing him basically contradicting why he spared him in the first place

That and Rick basically anticipating Negan surviving that throat slash. The guys jugular might be cut and he's actually choking and bleeding to death, and he just tells his guys to patch him up lol.

Also, I don't see how Maggie and Darryl are going to convince the Hilltop to turn on Rick. The guy just saved everyone's ass from the Saviors. Him imprisoning Negan for life would not be enough to get everyone to turn on him. Unless she's thinking assassination, but she talked about building defenses, which makes me think that she's thinking war. I hope Darryl bites it next season, his character has been stale for a really long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back